MA RAIN GUTTERS, INC & ROOFING

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

440 N Azusa Ave

Azusa, CA 91702

We specialize in Roofing installations of all kinds , We have financing available and in some cases payment plans. We are an Ownes Corning preferred contractor. ...

gutter installation (5)roofing (3)

11/11/2020

I am very pleased with the professional service I received. A tree fell on corner of house. My damaged tiles on roof & Gutters were repaired as requested. In addition thru there inspection many times on roof were discovered to be severely cracked & they were replaced saving me money by this being discovered thru the inspection. Scheduling with the company was easy without delay. Customer Service s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair & rain gutters

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

10/13/2020

They did a great job and I have no problem with them and they did everything on what they said they would gonna do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my rain gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

04/10/2020

It was fine. They were responsive and provided the service very promptly. After we called them, they cam out on the same day and gave us a quote .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed our roof were we had some water damage. Replaced a valley, plywood, and cut back tiles so that water can run smoothly. They also replaced the gutter.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2020

04/06/2020

It was a very good job. They were very professional, very communicative, the pricing was very fair several thousands below compared to other companies, and very personable. I was very impressed with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did two gutters with 63 ft in length and two downspouts for my commercial building

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

11/29/2019

No response after the 1st call This is the 3rd time that I have not received a call back. I WILL NEVER USE ANGIE'S LIST AGAIN!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
one down spout ONLY ONE

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

11/14/2019

MA Rain Gutters and Roofing were very prompt in returning my call and coming out to give an estimate. Francisco was the estimator and explained what needed to be done and spent as much time with me as needed to assess the situation. Their written estimate was thorough and included detail on all work to be done; their price was very fair. They started the work within 5 days after the estimate; Fran...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In roof gutter replacement, t&g roof overhang

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

New & Re roof, Composition Shingle, Presidential Shingle, Tile Roof, Metal Roof, Rock Built up , Flat Roof, Torch down, Smooth Torch, Coatings, Fascia Replacement, Roof Repairs of all kinds, Rain Gutter and Downspout installation, Aluminum, Copper, Galvanized, Rain gutter Cleaning and Repairs, Maintenance. WE OFFER FINANCING FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW https://www.enhancify.com/ma-rain-gutters-and-roofing-financing-offers

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check