Find Top-Rated Auburn Lawn Irrigation Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Lawn Irrigation Services to Avoid
Top Rated Lawn Irrigation Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 1,286 reviews for
Auburn Lawn Irrigation Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews1807 years on Angie's List
AReviews1018 years on Angie's List
AReviews313 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Lawn Irrigation Services
$135 for Gutter and Downspout CleaningMember price $135.00 Original price: .
$250 Asphalt Shingle Roof Tune-UpMember price $250.00 Original price: .
$250 Tile Roof Tune-UpMember price $250.00 Original price: .
$165 Gutter Cleaning for up to 1,500 Square FeetMember price $165.00 Original price: $165.00.
AReviews86 years on Angie's List
AReviews63 years on Angie's List
BReviews15310 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Irrigation System Articles
CReviews259 years on Angie's List
CReviews73 years on Angie's List
DReviews85 years on Angie's List
Irrigation System reviews in Auburn
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Great service . On time and did an excellent job. Did not try to sell a service not needed. Will add them to our list of contractors for repairs and maintenance of,our home!
- Janet H.
This is the 2nd time we have used Provider name locked. , and both times they have been terrific to work with regarding scheduling. I felt the price was extremely fair for the services provided. The technician was right on time and professional. We would not hesitate to use them again.- Lynn M.
We bought a home with an installed system that hadn't been turned on in a couple of years. As the system wasn't purged before winter, there was some significant freeze damage. In addition, as the system must be 20+ years old, there were a couple of switches that weren't working, heads that were broken, etc.
The service was fantastic. The owner of Provider name locked. came personally with one of his technicians and spent more than an hour inspecting the system. Then his tech spent probably 4-5 hours making repairs. It couldn't all be done in one session (it really was extensive work) so they scheduled another visit. Again, the owner came out himself to help with a particularly tricky part.
In all cases, it was easy to schedule a service call, and on both occasions the team was right on time. The work was done extremely well...it was as if they were working on their own yard.
I will absolutely continue to use them on an ongoing basis.
- David B.