ABT Plumbing

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2012

B Rated | 7 Reviews

ABT Plumbing and Drain Service was founded in 2000 by Andrew B. Twidwell. As a Nevada County owned and operated business, our services and professionalism create our reputation and ongoing business. We are proud to have been named Nevada County’s Best Plumbing Company Three times, and three times in Auburn as well. In 2006 ABT expanded our list of services to include electrical, water treatment and water softening, and in 2009 ABT expanded and now offers both heating and air conditioning service and replacement. In 2015 we became an authorized Kohler Power standby generator service and sales dealer....

California Air Comfort

Hey Folks! My name is Rich Garner and I am the owner and operator of California Air Comfort! I have been in the HVAC industry for over 18 years. I started at the bottom crawling threw attics and crawl spaces to designing systems for homes with out any central heating and air conditioning. California air comfort not only can take care of all your homes comfort needs but also service,repair,and install commercial comfort systems also. Custom sheet metal fabrication ,load calculations and custom iron stands are just some of the experience California air comfort can do that a lot of these companies lack the experience too do. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon. Call California Air Comfort, to make your home comfortable! We have the craftsmanship, and experience to keep your home the perfect temp. Our customer service is second to none, and we are the fairest price in town! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by California Air Comfort  on Angie's List

09/01/2016

They did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did heating and A/C.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/01/2016

I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a maintenance check up.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

C

03/31/2014

They snaked the drain pipe but did not get it completely cleaned out. They recommended we replace the drain line at a cost of several thousand dollars. The bid for the tankless hot water heater was very high. We ended up calling one of their competitors who were able to clean the line completely. The competitor gave a bid for the tankless hot water heater that was almost half of ABT's bid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean clogged bathroom drain pipe and give bid for tankless hot water heater.

D

06/24/2013

The plumber did find a leak in the bathroom, right where it obviously was, but only after suiting up and spending half an hour under the house. The repair took 5 minutes, and was during normal working hours. My assertion is he would have found the link at the bathroom sink if he had looked there first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found a leak in the bathroom, replaced a plastic cold water pipe fitting.

05/20/2013

It went very well. The office called the tenant to schedule an appointment within 2 hours of my phone call. The plumber arrived within 3 hours of the call and the leak was fixed that afternoon. Whew! Happy tenant, happy landlord.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I own a rental about 1-1/2 hours away from my home. The tenant called and said the sewer pipes leading from the bathroom to the street was leaking in the basement. The provider cut out the rusted out metal pipe and replaced it w/ plastic.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing, Drain, Leaks, Electrical, lights, back up Generators, water filtration systems, water softening equipment, disposals & ice makers, toilets, sinks & showers, water heaters, gas, solar water heating, air-conditioning, heating, heat-pump, lawn sprinkler systems, gas line install, leak repair & tankless water heaters.