Straight Edge Roofing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160531

5248 Sultana Ave

Atwater, CA 95301

We are a company of 3 employees that specialize in flat roofing, residential reroof, commercial applications including single-ply, elastomerics, and polyurethane foam roofing. We are committed to excellence and provide you with options for your project....

roofing (10)mobile home remodeling (1)

01/04/2019

I called on Monday and he said he'd call back. He called Tuesday to say he call back. I called him Wednesday and he called me Thursday to tell me he didn't have time. It made me angry that it took him 4 days to decide he couldn't help me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

We apologize for not handling you in a timely and respectful manner. We have had a very busy season with lots of rain and phone calls but that is not an excuse. Hoping you found a good timely roofer to take care of your problem. Sincerely, Brian

05/03/2018

They did a very good job, went above and beyond and we were very happy with the thoroughness of their job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re roof of my home.

CATEGORY roofing, mobile home remodeling

06/13/2017

Very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Friendly and txt'd me with updates. Said what he promised and they did a good job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an estimate and an overall evaluation of the quality of our roof. Services were not performed because our management company was replaced but I would highly recommend Straight Edge Roofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2015

09/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never got back to me for a roof cleaning and repair. I called again weeks later and finally told they couldn't do it. Guess business is good.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2015

05/28/2015

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2015

03/28/2014

That was the last I heard from them. The foreman and the office never called back. I did receive a letter from the Owner a couple weeks latter who stated he was out of the area and not able to direct the daily activities. He apologized for the poor service that I received and he asked if I was still  looking for a company. If so, would I reconsider his company. However, I had already contracted  w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The person that answered the phone answered "Ya" twice. I finally had to ask if I had reached Straight Edge Roofing. Then I was told that the foreman would have to be contacted and he would call to set a time to provide a quote.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2014

10/30/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a fifty foot cb antennae and a 25 foot tv antennae. Removed and disposed of the items in no time flat.

03/11/2013

Overall the work performed was good but not excellent.  I must say that the tear off of the existing roof was a complete mess, as expected.  During the tear off process i would have liked them to have cover the A/C unit before, because a lot of the roofing debris had fallen into the unit.  Not to mention that this was a new unit i had installed prior to the roof.  The install of the new roof was t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off existing Roof and Re roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2012

10/22/2012

We have been happy each time we have used them, and we have actually reccomended to others.  They even clean up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used them several times, but the last time was to have them fix a leak on our roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2011

Residential and commercial installation, maintenance and repair of roofing, walking, deck system, manufactured homes & mobile homes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard