AW Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

761 Enterprise Ct Suite A

Atwater, CA 95301

It can be a daunting task looking for not only the right contractor for your job but also the right contractor for you. We completely understand what you're going through. We know every customer has different desires, different needs and different schedules. We're not only here to turn your ideas into reality but to make it a memorable experience every step of the way. Call us right now, no matter where you are in the planning process....

home remodeling (8)home remodeling (5)lighting installation (2)roofing (1)

03/13/2020

Andrew and his crew were amazing. I love what they did to our house. Astounding job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lower house remodel

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2020

02/28/2020

All work was done very professionally. All crews were very friendly. Andrew did a real good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2020

02/03/2020

Andrew and his team were amazing. After months of trying to find contractors to quote and start work in a timely manner, I found AW Construction who came out straight away, quoted me and started my project all in my time frame. I was kept up to speed on what would be happening daily and even though I changed my mind a few times, Andrew had his crew here to make sure it was finished on time. My bat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

12/12/2019

Everyone's nightmare, home break-in. When I began my search for a trusted contractor, AW Construction was first to respond. Andrew responded within one hour had called me to set up an appointment and we met the next day. When he arrived at my residence he was very professional and his first words were that he was very sorry that we had to experience the violation of our home. He did reassure me th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Burglary- Door Replacement and repairs .

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/24/2019

10/08/2019

Andrew is a class act, all around. This bathroom remodel is the second job he’s done for us in our family home (did trim/finish work before) and we know we can depend on him to communicate the whole way through and get the job done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

08/21/2019

Everything went great. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over-the-range microwave installation

08/15/2019

Beautiful! They were clean, convenient, very responsive, and very professional. They don't make messes and I was really impressed about their work. They finished the job on time and they had a reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my commercial lights, built my patio, and installed a fence on it.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

08/15/2019

Fantastic. If you had a problem they will make it right. They were professional, on time, had a reasonable price, and the quality of work was perfect. I would recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed some lights outside of my house.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

08/14/2019

The quality of the work is excellent. The owner of the company and all the other workers are skilled and. professional. I needed a portion of the bathroom enlarged, and they were very efficient at moving a wall and making best use of the space available. The painters, plumbers, floor installers were very capable and tidy workers. AW construction had built a free-standing garage for me me a few yea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and utility room remodel, kitchen update.

Photo for AW Construction  - 761 Enterprise Ct, Atwater, CA - 38045569

08/14/2019

Andrew and his workers are professional and nice, they do great work I highly recommend Aw to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood root, rain gutters, great at condo construction fixing gates and doing repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

We offer additions to existing structures, house renovations, remodeling of bathroom, kitchen and house, major home repairs and remodels to accommodate a disability.

Financing, Check, Visa, MasterCard