Blakeman Tile and Marble

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since January 2010

New Life Bath & Kitchen

New Life Bath & Kitchen Is A Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling Company With Over 41 Years Of Experience. Our Google Business Rating Is 4.7 Of 39 Reviews And Both Our Website (newlifehi.com) And Facebook Page ( New Life Bath & Kitchen) Showcase Before & After Videos And Photographs Of Past Projects. We Provide Free Ballpark Estimates And Do All Of Our Work In House. Unlike Other Contractors That Make You Work With Several Different Contractors, We Are A One Stop Shop. We Create 3D Renders Of Your Beautiful Kitchen Or Bathroom, Help You Pick Out And Order All Materials, And Do All The Installation Ourselves. Our Average Kitchen Remodel Takes 6 Weeks And We’re There To Guide You Through Every Step Of The Process. Give Us A Call Now At 805-937-9836 For Your Free Ballpark Estimate.

10/12/2015

My only disappointment was that he didn't say he wouldn't be doing the work personally.   He supervised.   This was a kitchen and dining room floor and it was beautiful when done.   No complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Curt was recommended by Tile company I purchased tile from and he was outstanding.  The floor in the dining room and kitchen previously had vinyl and carpet combination.  Wanted something more durable.  Tile was the best option.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced kitchen counter top with granite & installed new kitchen tile | |beautiful quality installation | |only criticism is slow to call back on phone calls

CATEGORY marble & granite

10/21/2013

From start to finish, Curt Blakemen was courteous and professional. He showed up when he said he would; and the installation went without a hitch. His crew came in and removed the old tile within a couple of hours and left the area clean. A week later, they were back and installed the new granite counter tops. Curt choose the perfect piece of granite and gave us great options as to the finished ed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Curt removed our old tile, prepared surface, and installed new granite counter tops.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

02/21/2013

I am very satisfied with the finished product. They were dependable, honest and professional. The price depends on what I want done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Blakeman Tile and Marble to install 3 bathroom vanities and countertops.

CATEGORY countertops

07/16/2012

Very poorly. He was so unprofessional in every way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This company was referred to us by another trade.He lost our contact information and we had to call him twice. 1st time...to let him know who we were, what we needed and to schedule an appointment. He couldn't give us a time he could come at that time but said he would call us. 2nd time...to remind him that we needed his service and to see if he could give us an appointment. He fumbled around on the phone and acted like he "sort of remembered" he was supposed to call us but lost our contact info. We did set an appointment time for the following Wed. 7:00 am at our home. He never showed....we waited and finally called him. He said he was not able to come as something else came up. He was not even going to call to reschedule until later on as he was running late on another job. So my husband, who took of work for a couple hrs that morning, shamed him into coming right then. Two other trades were here waiting to meet with him as well......he did show up and took some measurements. Said he would call us that night with an estimate. He did call and was very confused about exact details which we has already discuused with him that morning. Then he gave us the price and became very rude when I commented on the fact that we would like to work out a way to reduce the price so we could go forward. I mentioned no dollar figure at all. He became very loud and agitated and blurted out " I don't do charity cases, lady!!". So I told him politely that, I thought his comment was rude and uncalled for and that we would not be interested in working with him.

CATEGORY marble & granite,home remodeling

In getting back to customers in a timely manner, there are rare occasions that phone calls or information fall through the cracks. I would estimate 1 in 80. As efficiently as I try to run my business calls, a am not perfect. As Mrs. Lewis said, no work was ever done. We never reached that point. Her comments in regards to my pricing were not represented in her statement and not appreciated. I regr...

Kitchen countertops & islands including granite & tile splashes, bathrooms including vanities, tub decks, shower enclosures tile & marble, outdoor kitchens & bar countertops, fireplace surrounds, hearth, mantles & flooring.