Precision Built Construction

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom Project

home remodeling
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

We are an all phase general contracting company specializing in home remodeling and room additions. My crew and I are very hard working, clean and pay attention to detail. Precision Built Construction has been serving Santa Cruz and the surrounding county's and cities for over 20yrs and has been A rated on Angie's list for 10 years, with multiple Super Service Awards. We look forward to doing business with you and please call today!...

home remodeling (69)home remodeling (31)electrical (23)handyman (22)plumbing (19)deck building (19)general contracting (18)woodworking (15)door (13)siding (11)window (8)lighting (8)

12/12/2020

They never contacted me about the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck had to be torn down and a new one built.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2020

Hello phil I'm sorry about not contacting you with all the chaos going on in the world I must have missed this one if you still need a bid I would be glad to come by and take a look if you no longer need my services I would appreciate it if you removed your review thank you Precision Built Construction

12/09/2020

I called Jason at Precision Built Construction again as I always to, to construct a "Tough Shed" type building on the side of our home to store garden tools and a special generator to power our home in the event of a PG&E power shutoff. It was perfection! Painted to match the house, it will likely add to the value of our home when we sell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Shed

CATEGORY contractors,picture framing,remodeling,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

12/09/2020

I called Jason when we needed two bathrooms remodeled. These were two of the last rooms we hadn't updated since moving in and they really needed attention. Jason demoed them down to the studs, moved the toilets, poured new concrete and rebuilt them from the ground up. We've been enjoying them now for a while. Excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

10/22/2020

Went very well; the work done was excellent & Jason was very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks & Porches, Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

10/21/2020

The work went very smoothly. Jason’s demo of old siding and install of new hardy siding on front of our house. He also coordinated painting of house and new garage door with subcontractors. We are extremely happy with the work product and attention to detail and clean up. The work was also performed in a timely fashion. I have and will recommend Jason to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/21/2020

Professional and timely work. $ saving suggestions were appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

10/17/2020

Work very well done. Recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
built small deck and patio cover

CATEGORY contractors,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

01/02/2020

Very well took a little longer than I thought.the bathroom is beautiful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

10/25/2019

Jason and Team at Precision Built Construction did such a great job on our kitchen; we had him build us a deck! He was always patient and gave great input as we went through many iterations and revisions before finding our best solution. We are a young family with three little kids so finding someone that gave us the time and patience to get our project right was amazing and I think pretty rare. T...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trex Composite Deck / Trex Aluminum Railings.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Photo for Precision Built Construction - 2900 Rancho Rea Rd, AROMAS, CA - 38194952

09/25/2019

Extremely highly recommended and would give an A+ if I could. From the first email, to walking the job site for a preliminary bid, to the final inspection, the team from Precision Built Construction was truly remarkable. I could not have asked for a more thoughtful, professional, skilled and friendly team. They exhibited the highest level of respect and patience throughout the entire project, keep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Photo for Precision Built Construction - 2900 Rancho Rea Rd, AROMAS, CA - 38131535

thank you for the awesome review it was a pleasure working for you I couldn't ask for a nicer client

Home Remodeling and repairs, Additions, interior/exterior finish work, decks arbors, patio covers. We are an all phases construction company

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check