Simple-Visions Home Remodeling

• Trade License Number
  • 825960

PO BOX 4723

Arcata, CA 95518

Simple Visions specializes in small to medium sized hOMe remodeling & Handyman Services, from a kitchen resurface to a total upgrade and replacement to a barrier fee bathroom that is beautiful, safe and healthy. Window and door replacement can be a great way to improve the value of your home and save some money on energy costs. How about a new deck to replace the one that has seen better days?! Everyone has a home improvement list, why not let us help you?...

home remodeling (21)home remodeling (7)woodworking (7)interior painting (6)plumber (5)tile installation (5)siding (4)lighting installation (4)countertop installation (4)window replacement (3)cabinet making (3)cabinet refacing (1)

07/13/2019

Louie and his Team did a fantastic job on our home improvements. We hired Simple Visions Home Remodeling to replace our baseboard throughout our house, and also to replace a pedestal sink in our bathroom with a new vanity and sink. Louie was very helpful with decisions I had to make, he gave me ideas of where to look for the vanity, and what our space would allow. But mostly, he put up with my ind...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new rainy and sink in bathroom, replace baseboard in whole house

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

05/14/2018

Excellent, on time, on budget and clear detailed communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower remodel to fix shower pan leak and make shower handicapped and elderly accessible.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

04/13/2017

They came in under budget, and on time. Though they had to go in and out of the swampy yard, the floors were prepared to ensure it stayed clean. They met with the inspector to verify all the work was completed to his specs. They explained everything as they went along, and I couldn'T believe it when they called to say, "We're done." Trustworthy, hard-working and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a house prepared to sell. They completed all the Pest Report issues, as well as repairs inside.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,remodeling,siding,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2017

03/27/2017

Lou was prompt, courteous and efficient. The work was done cleanly and quickly. I am very satisfied with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had a window leak fixed as well as mold remediation and repair done in two rooms of my home. Lou sealed up all the seams on my siding as well as caulked all my windows to stave off water intrusion into my mobile home.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

10/05/2016

They did a great job! They were efficient, clean, timely and thorough. Great attention to detail and communication about the project! I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kitchen needed new lighting and my old deck needed to be replaced. Lou and his crew did an amazing job on both! They installed recessed lights in the kitchen and the lighting couldn't be more perfect. The new deck and custom bench seating gives my backyard a whole new fresh look.

CATEGORY decks,lighting,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

01/03/2016

He was very proficient, efficient, clean, organized and friendly to work with. To help offset the cost for me, he recommended that I order the doors online and he then picked them up for me at Home Depot.  Highly recommend his work and support his business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EXCELLENT!!!! Lou replaced all my interior doors, trim and baseboards and did an amazing job! They look beautiful...

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2015

04/01/2015

We had been planning this project for several years.   Once we decided to move forward, we contacted a number of contractors for estimates.  We met with Lou to go over the project, and appreciated his ability to offer solutions to some of the obstacles to our project and to answer all of our questions. Jann, the business manager, also met with us to offer design ideas and to review the contract an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete kitchen remodel that included gutting the 47 year-old kitchen and removing the debris, replacing the window, relocating a door, removing old wood paneling, relocating vent for range hood, upgrading and moving electrical sockets, installing can lights, new over sink light, new cabinets, tile backsplash, under sink water filter & garbage disposal. Painted kitchen, dining area, hallway and family room and replaced all baseboards in kitchen, dining area, hallway and family room.  Installed new patio sliding door in family room and built a new step from family room to patio. Installed a section of repurposed cabinets/counter in garage, installed utility sink, updated plumbing for washing machine and sink.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2015

11/11/2014

I am extremely pleased with the work that was done on my bathroom. I was very nervous and stressed when picking out a contractor and not sure what to expect. After this experience I feel comfortable with trusting them with any remodel needs. Lou was very thorough in explaining his ideas for a remodel and what he could do and how long it would take. Jann was helpful with picking out fixtures and de...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of the bathroom to provide more space and accessibility.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2014

C

11/01/2014

The Project started out well. We hired Simple Visions to renovate a rental property that we purchased. The estimate was for 38-40k but when all was done it was $50k That's a sizable % over the estimate. There were things that came up like dry rot that added to the cost but there were also many ways we could have saved money to absorb those costs. We were not in the area during the renovations, so ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house renovation

CATEGORY remodeling,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2014

Hello, I want to express my concern for your feelings about your project. It has been a big concern for me to provide open and honest communication. I would like to offer my sincere apologies, I personally accept your review, and will be more involved in the communication/adminstration duties. I wish you all the best with all future projects. Thank you

07/31/2013

LOU WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! HE TREATED MY 87 YEAR OLD AUNT LIKE FAMILY,SHE LOVED HIM. HE PROMISED PICTURES OF THE REPAIRS NEEDED AND HE DELIVERED. HE OFFERS A SENIOR DISCOUNT. GETTING A HOLD OF HIM IS A BREEZE THANKS TO HIS PARTNER/OFFICE MANAGER JANN. THEY ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS,ARE HONEST AND CARING. LOU'S WORK IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REMODELING AND HOME REPAIR THEY.RE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LOU REPAIRED A PILLAR FOUNDATION, COSMETIC REPAIRS FILLING IN CRACKS TO CEILING,REPLACED A MAILBOX AND SO MUCH MORE.

CATEGORY remodeling