A To Z Eye Care

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Additional DBA - A to Z Eye Care. Additional contact name - Markel Hoffman....

07/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete eye exam and workup.  I have been using them for years.  No matter which doctor has examined me, I have received excellent and thorough service.  My only complaint is that the cost of glasses, if ordered through them, is very high.  That said, the quality of the glasses has always been very good; the warranty always honored and free adjustment service is offered.  And, to be fair; if you wanted cheap glasses, they will give you your prescription to purchase elsewhere. Can't have everything your way in life, right?  Have sent many people their way; all have been satisfied.

05/27/2015

09/30/2013

He's very patient and nice. He and his staff always take the time to listen to my concerns. When I went away to college, I had a difficult time finding someone as good as him. But I always made a eye check up when I came to visit family. Now that I have my own family. We all go and see Dr. Azevedo and his staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been getting my yearly eye examine for Dr. Loren Azevedo since I was 14. I trust Dr. Azevedo with my eyes.

07/28/2013

Too expensive! Shop around first! Be sure you ask about their prices before making an appointment. This place, while providing a good eye exam, is much more expensive than other offices that provide the same service. For example, they quoted the cost of replacing one bifocal lens as $250. The cost at a comparable optician's was $58. Let me repeat: Other place: $58 This place: $250 That represents ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine eye exam.

05/09/2013

I was seen by Dr. Appy for an exam and again for glaucoma testing. He was very thorough and explained everything about my test results in an understandable way. Their prices are a bit expensive, but I have found that to be true of most eye doctors. Even with insurance you walk out the door wondering how things can cost so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I made an appointment for my yearly eye exam. This was my first time at this office since I moved from out of the area.

CATEGORY optometrist

A to Z Eye Care offers entire eye care for the whole family. This is a full service office and utilizes the most advanced technology to offer the latest in contact lenses and designer eye wear, including both prescription and non-prescription sunglasses. A to Z also offer medical eye care, and is able to diagnose and treat most common eye conditions, ranging from pink eye to glaucoma.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available