MF Construction & Design Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 762001

713 W Duarte Rd G 537

Arcadia, CA 91007

We are proud of our excellent reviews and Super Service Awards every year. We have no salespersons and you work directly with the contractor and owner. We specialize in kitchens, bathrooms, additions and new home construction. We are a family owned business and our quality and satisfaction is guaranteed. We have serviced the Los Angeles area for over 25 years and have references available upon request. Free estimates are available and remodeled kitchens and homes are available for you to see. Visit our website at www.mfcdesignsite.com or email us at info@mfcdesignsite.com for more information....

home remodeling (51)home remodeling (43)electrician (35)plumber (31)interior painting (26)drywall repair (25)lighting installation (22)flooring (21)countertop installation (20)door installation (18)window replacement (17)tile installation (17)

02/26/2020

I am very happy with my kitchen remodel - I was quite concerned about budgeting, because I'm aware these projects grow too big fast -- and i had a very fixed budget. They did a great job, and were on-time,, flexible and helpful. I'll probably use them for a bathroom remodel in a few months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kitchen remodel

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

10/26/2019

My Wife and I were fortunate to hire MF Construction. Mike's employees Luis, Jose and Mario showed up every day at 8 AM sharp and exceeded our expectations for every aspect of the project. Mike inspected the job-site everyday and was available by phone at all times. Mike and his crew take pride in their work and are highly skilled and efficient. Everyone that worked for Mike was extremely trustwor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel entire second floor of our condo including complete bathroom remodel, new LVT floor, stairs and baseboards. All new doors, new closets floating all walls and ceilings. Painting entire second floor.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are happy to hear your expectations were exceeded. We take pride in making sure our customers are completely satisfied and we appreciate the time you took to submit a review. We hope you enjoy your beautiful new remodeled home and we wish you both the very best.

09/29/2019

This is my second project with Mike from MF Construction and design. The first project was a minor interior remodel, which I was super pleased with MF and the outcome. Given the success of the first project, I reached out to Mike to see if he could help with my wall leaks from these last rains. He came over and assessed the issue, explained what he found and the process to repair it. Given my prev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair exterior wall due to leaks from rain

CATEGORY remodeling,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

09/23/2019

We used Mike and MF Construction a couple of years ago to remodel our kitchen. Everything went smoothly then, and we still love our kitchen, so when it came time to convert our garage into an office we called Mike. We are just as happy this time. Mike listened to our plans and made suggestions. He asked good questions to make sure we were going to get what we wanted. The main workers on our job, L...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage conversion

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring,picture framing,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,architect,stucco,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

09/07/2019

Mike and his crew were did a excellent job. My wife and I were very happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage and bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2019

03/25/2019

The owner showed up, spent over 1 hour of my time discussing everything, said he could do the job "for around $200,000."... After several requests for an estimate, he claimed he is too busy. Don't waste your time like I did with this guy. He was NOT honest with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tile counters drywall paint electrical plumbing

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

No services performed

11/28/2018

Mike Mamen called back within the hour. Next day I showed him the problems with my 90-year-old garage's roof and wiring. He tell me that existing 2x4 rafters could be sistered rather than replaced with 2x12. Additional 2x6 tie beams across garage. He recommended all new shingles, garage door, side door, window, lights, and outlets. Exterior paint on stucco and wood trim. Mike recommended replacing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage roof & wiring were in sorry shape. House and garage needed gutters and downspouts.

CATEGORY contractors,electrician,picture framing,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,stucco,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2018

Thank you for taking your time to write a review. We appreciate your positive feedback and we are happy to hear you were pleased with our professionalism, responsiveness and quality. We take any feedback seriously to improve our excellent customer service. Our company had a meeting to discuss your concerns about punctuality and wanted to address this concern. First of all, the window company promi...

10/30/2018

This was a very complex project given the age and structural integrity of the home. The project focused on the reconfiguration of a first floor bedroom, bathroom and kitchen and upgrading many other features on the property. Extreme detail was required due to the unique architectural features in many of the rooms. Some of these details were in bad shape and required significant repair or replaceme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Significant remodel of a 110 year-old Craftsman home.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,decks,drywall,electrician,picture framing,glass repair,gutter repair,hardwood floor repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,stucco,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

Thank you for the outstanding review! We always appreciate your business and we are delighted to hear how satisfied you are with the communication, suggestions, and quality of our work!

07/27/2018

Overall, we got what we paid for and are pleased with the work of Mike, who runs the company. We originally had contacted 3 general contractors for quotes/assessments, and Mike was clearly the most professional, confident, and clear. While Mike was more costly than the other two companies, we chose to go with Mike because we were willing to pay for quality. Mike stated he'd be available to us anyt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

04/30/2018

Complete Studio remodel. On this studio remodel project Mike (Moshe) and his crew did a great job. They were meticulous, punctual and Moshe was extremely responsive. Virtually every time I called or texted Moshe he responded promptly and was courteous. Please note that Moshe is NOT cheap. He was the most expensive of the three quotes I received, but I feel the quality of work on this project was w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Studio Remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2018

New construction. General, kitchen & bathroom remodeling. Additions- roofing, windows, electrical, painting, tile, wood flooring, re-piping, cabinetry, landscape, hardscape, design, solar system, architect & plans.

Handyman repairs. Partial replacement - cabinetry, electrical & flooring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express