CL Simco Services

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2009

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Arcadia, CA 91107

Handyman and Skilled Trades - Phone calls preferred: 818-415-7095. I return messages. Website: http://www.clsimco.com. Owner-operated. No subs. I charge Time + Materials - hourly rate (time) = $40.00 per hour + materials w/ no material mark up. No minimum service charges for work over 3 hours. No travel charges within 15 -20 mile radius. Generally,I do not estimate without seeing the job in order to be fair to the client and myself. 30+ years experience in construction and related fields, I offer the following services for Home + Business....

handyman (71)interior painting (11)plumber (10)woodworking (9)door installation (8)drywall repair (6)home remodeling (3)general contracting (3)home remodeling (3)fence company (3)locksmith (2)wallpapering (2)

08/24/2019

Lance is an absolute professional and does outstanding work. I couldn't be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix a drywall hole

CATEGORY contractors, drywall, handyman service, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

06/24/2019

Mr. Simco confirmed his appointment and arrived on time. He was persistent in solving a situation that had flummoxed me in replacing a shower fixture. He figured out the most cost effective way to repair my kitchen ceiling fixture. He "expedited" his efforts when we ran into a little time crunch. He's responsive and determined.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install ballast for fluorescent kitchen lights; install new plumbing fixture in the shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

Thank you for calling me, it was a pleasure to help you!

03/10/2019

Very well and would definitely hire him again. I left a voice message and he called back the same afternoon. He was very prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lance installed a wall mount television bracket and television and a bathroom towel rack.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

12/15/2018

Very prompt response, professional, and thorough . Very pleased with the quality of work. Will use in the future and highly recommend to allí need of these services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large hole in wall repaired and repainted, as well as, 5 foot fence replaced.

CATEGORY drywall, fencing, handyman service, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2018

I appreciate the professional courtesy that was shown throughout our interactions. The humanitarian work she is involved with is of great value to society. I’m happy to have helped you. Thank you.

10/06/2018

Excellent - finished fast and everything works fine now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet leaking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

It was a pleasure meeting Mr _________ and being able to solve a problem that was keeping him from sleeping at night.

09/21/2018

First and foremost, I would HIGHLY recommend Lance! Lance is a really great person. He's thoughtful , conversational and just an all around good guy. I like the fact that he charges by the Hour + materials, and only gives you an estimate after he's had an opportunity to assess the problem. He works very clean, and more importantly does EXCELLENT work! He quickly assessed and fixed our issue with t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair, Wall repair, toilet installation

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

It was a pleasure working in your lovely home. I enjoyed meeting you, your wife and the boys. I’m hoping to help with your future projects. Thanks !!!!

05/24/2018

Nothing to review. Just terrible customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a lot of work. I called 5 times and left messages. He never once returned any call. So much for customer response.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018

I remember Ms ________ very well. I still have her original email to me. She first contacted me in 2016. We talked on the phone and made an appointment then as the time approached I called her more than once to confirm. She did not return calls and the appointment date passed. Her later attempts to contact me were rather vitriolic and I decided it would be better not to contact her again.

06/25/2017

It was a good experience with him. He was very forthright. Very quick about getting his estimates and very upfront which I liked a lot. I ultimately did not go with him because he was more expensive than others but he is someone that I would not hesitate to recommend to others if they want to try him. It was at least $1000+ for a segment of the work and I got someone else to do it for about half t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some estimates for me for fence repairs/structural repairs.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2016

This is very a perplexing review being as I did not do work for you, or charge you for the estimate that I gave you 6 months ago. As well, on the completed date that is on the review, I was nowhere near your property. It was nice of you to post a review for the estimate that I gave you for work that you wanted to perform at your home. I think that this is the first time that I have received a revi...

04/25/2017

Charles did a very good job, I'm going to use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general house repairs, painting, plumbing.

CATEGORY drywall, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

03/13/2017

I tried at two different occasions to require their services and was turned down. One time was told that they don't service my area of LA - even though that location in 3 miles away from Pasadena. And the other time that I am probably looking for a bigger company. Strange. Wouldn't waste my time writing a long email.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing - just keep saying no to work request! Haha!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2017

Handy-Man work & Skilled Trades, Interior & Exterior Construction & Repairs, Carpentry, Painting, Wallcoverings & Removal, Minor Electric, Plumbing If you do not see it listed here just ask!

Major Appliance repair. Major Electrical or Plumbing installations. large contracting jobs. specialty trade contractors. jobs requiring specialty licenses.

Not Applicable