Bornfeld, Dr. Stephen G.

Angie's List since May 2009

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

06/10/2014

Staff is very friendly.  Doctor has a great bedside manner.  Can purchase frames right next door.  Has a great/unique selection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my yearly checkup and needed contacts.  The doctor is very personable and thorough.

07/09/2012

I really liked their services and I give them an A rating. There wasn't anything I wasn't happy about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I seen Dr. Stephen G. Bornfeld back in 2011 for a check up after my eye surgery

03/02/2011

I have nothing but good things to say about the doctor and the office. But the USC billing system can be a pain sometimes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have seen Dr. Bornfeld several times for eye problems, and each time he has been a professional, helpful and friendly doctor. He is also not afraid to have an opthamalogist in the office look at your problem if he is unsure of the diagnosis.

10/23/2010

He's really casual and he puts you at ease. He has a lot of high tech things that he does, but he's really down-to-earth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him for optometry needs. He does my contacts.

05/28/2009

I go to Dr. Bornfeld every year for an eye exam, plus I can call him or go see him if any issues arise in between appointments. I ended up not being able to wear contacts, but he continued to try different brands and combinations at no expense to me to try to find ones that work. His staff is also very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eye exam.

CATEGORY ophthalmology