Design to Key

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2008

1125 Monterey Dr

Antioch, CA 94509

Residential and Retail Commercial Design, Drafting, and Coordination Service....

architect (6)home remodeling (1)home remodeling (1)

02/05/2020

He was very good. I am very happy with him. I gave him what I wanted and he drew it to my satisfaction. He's very cooperative and did the work promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did the architectural plans.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

02/05/2020

It was excellent. I can call him anytime and if he didn't answer he would call me back. Literally, he was just perfect. The engineering we went with they were excellent. The people he is affiliated with are really good too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He designed the house and did the plans.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

This was one of those rare jobs that just went well, because of the owner. [Member Name Removed] was very prepared and very kind, which always makes my job easier. I do admit, I should have been there more during construction, but it was in good hands.

01/25/2020

I would hire Richard again any day of the week. The is the first time that we have built our own house and Richard has helped us every step of the way. I would of not been able to this without him. He does a fantastic job of designing your house and creating the drawings just like magic and everything looks great. the house was designed to be easy to manufacture. Richard does a great job and goes ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Design

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

Blessed again with another great client! I'll send the bribe check ~:o) Seriously, actually an honor, love this home. It came together so easily and was the first at D2K to be approved through planning with no corrections. Ken and Ronda are way to much fun as it is, now I get to work on their home!

01/22/2020

Amazing highly recommended! My husband and I wanted to express our sincere appreciation for the amazing talent, professionalism, patience and ability to manage the challenges and changes all along the way. Design to key is easy to work with, our project was done with grace and professionalism that is seldom exhibited in these fast paced and busy lives we all have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living Addition (additional bathrooms, bedrooms, enlarge living room, kitchen,deck and porch.

CATEGORY remodeling, architect, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Your patronage, faith, and kind words mean alot and are appreciated. You have always been so nice and easy to work with, alot more then the jurisdictions ~:o) Tell [Member Name Removed] I miss not taking his calls.

01/21/2020

despite a bunch of hurdles due to Building Code restrictions placed on by the City, Richard helped me thru multiple iterations and getting a workable design and plan that fulfilled my requirements as well as adhere to the City code. I already am working with him on a second project on my home and have referred him to a few of my friends as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plans for home addition

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Your patronage, faith, and kind words mean alot and are appreciated. Another great client I have been blessed with. Very organized and pro-active, makes my job easier!

01/21/2020

Richard is very responsive to work with . He works from early morning when the chicken was wakes up not human . Always give you positive information, he still checking the progress even though job is done . I’m highly recommend to everyone have interest to do all small and big job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed my new remodeling home .

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

You have always been so sweet! Annie misses you! I really do appreciate the opportunity and your faith, great clients! Of course it doesn't hurt that it's my favorite house ~:o)

Architectural Design, Drafting, and Coordination. Residential and Retail Commercial. Feasibility Studies, As-builts, Due-diligence, Design, Cd's, and Permitting.

Engineering references available for Civil, Structural, and Energy.

NA