COMPANION PET HOSPITAL

Angie's List since July 2005

05/19/2014

12/17/2013

They took good care of my pets. I think the price is probably almost low.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used COMPANION PET HOSPITAL.

08/26/2013

There is just one veterinarian there; it's his place. I love them; I wouldn't go back if I didn't. They are great. The facility is very nice and clean. I have dealt with others in the area that weren't so good. Their pricing and the quality of care is great. Their responsiveness and professionalism is very good; there is no problem. Their punctuality is good. I would absolutely continue to use the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Companion Pet Hospital for veterinary care for my cats. On my last visit there, I had to have my cat put to sleep. I have been using them for a couple of years.

06/19/2013

I've seen them multiple times for the vet. My dog had an ear infection and she's still being treated. They're wonderful, they're the best vet in the area, and they're awesome. Dr. Maloney, he's the only doctor there and he's just great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had used Companion Pet Hospital, I have used them for the last 6 months. My dog was ill and I had trouble and I got to have them see for several different things.

07/25/2005

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH COMPANION PET HOSPITAL WAS A PLEASANT ONE. COCO, OUR BEAGLE DOG, WAS ALSO REAL COMFORTABLE WITH THEM. THEY WERE KIND AND CARING TO THE ANIMALS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
COMPANION PET HOSPITAL PERFORMED A COMPLETE PHYSICAL ON OUR BEAGLE COCO. THEY WEIGHED HER, GAVE HER SHOTS AND TREATED HER EAR MITES.