A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter Plumbing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/30/2016

8649 Shadow Crest Cir

Antelope, CA 95843

We are a unique, high-tech plumbing company that provides excellence in customer service for all your Plumbing needs. We bring 3 Generations of plumbing expertise to your home or business with a worry FREE Guarantee. Using the latest in advanced technology, we can show customers live video feed of damaged lines or replace sewer-lines with our No-Dig trenchless technology. The A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter Plumbing mission is to deliver the highest quality service that is affordable to you....

plumbing (5)drain cleaning (3)drain pipe installation (2)sewer cleaning (1)home remodeling (1)water heater repair and installation (1)septic tank cleaning (1)

05/03/2018

greta - can out same day ,knew what to do and did it well. Friendly, knowledgable and capable hourly rate was 135 - job done within that time. and a marine 2nd time I've used tis company - last time for some outside drains - always great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a blocked kitchen drain I snaked out to 25 feet without success- they went 80 feet and cleared it.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

05/27/2017

None better. Peace of mind. Honest to a fault, prompt, very reasonable. I would never risk calling anyone else. I've had enough experiences where you know you're getting ripped off because it's an emergency. That never happens with Anthony Kelley. He came to my home on CHRISTMAS when my water heater blew and I gave overnight guests. He got the job done. I am so loyal to this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater. A lot of other plumbing over the years.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/25/2015

05/27/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement on a holiday

CATEGORY plumbing,septic tank,water heater repair,drain pipe,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

03/11/2017

Anthony called to tell me he would be arriving late to begin working. He and his associate arrived at the revised time. They dug out a collection pit for the water and began the trenching that needed to go from one side of my home to the edge of my property next to the gutter. Anthony went to another job and returned to check on his helper's progress. He then removed and replaced the outside fauce...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a drainage problem on the side of my house that was beginning to affect my foundation. I also needed a faucet replaced and plumbing to extend the faucets in my laundry sink.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2016

Thank you for the opportunity and taking the time to leave us a nice review.

06/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our sewer was backing up and my husband was leaving that day. I called A.W. Kelley and they had someone out within the hour. Scott was courteous and very knowledgeable. I am having them back to check pipes with camera to see why this keeps happening. Highly recommended.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2016

Plumbing Services: Toilets - Clogs Cleared, New Installations & Repairs Drains & Sewers - Drain Cleaning, New Installations & Repairs Water Heaters - Repair, Replacements & Tank-less Water Heaters Faucets - Repairs & Installations Pipe Leaks - Repairs, Leak Location & Copper Re-Piping Showers & Sinks - Clogs, Leaks, Garbage Disposals & New Installations Water Conditioning - Water Purification, Softening & Conditioning Gas Lines - Repairs and Replacement

HVAC