Xlnt Tint of Anaheim, Inc.

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since July 2005

The Xlnt Tint companies are celebrating 25 years in business and providing Xlnt service to over 50k clients worldwide. We specialize in large scale graffiti film, solar film, and fragment retention/blast film projects. Our ability to handle large to small projects have taken the company to some of the greatest places and buildings in the world. For more information, please go to www.xlnttint.com...

Smart Window Co

10  REVIEWS
Smart Window Co

We help homeowners save a lot of money with our beautiful energy-efficient windows and doors, which are rated the best in security and noise-prevention, and we guarantee the lowest price! All installations are performed by experienced craftsmen for a professional finished look and all quotes are done virtually so we don’t have to visit your house to send you a detailed quote. Call now to schedule a Virtual Window Consultation and take advantage of our $500 OFF (UP TO 5%) promotion and we’ll take care of the rest! “Making neighbors jealous since 1992”

Offers by Smart Window Co on Angie's List

08/09/2018

These guys have mastered the art of window tinting... I mean just look at my vehicle when I saw the windows tinted it took my breath away. Anybody out there want professional window tinting on a vehicle look no further these guys are the real deal. I purchased the nano hybrid window tint 18% on the driver and passenger windows it’s dark enough for privacy and you can see only a silhouette on the d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vehicle window tint

11/14/2017

Xlint Tint did a fantastic job on my car. Highly recommended. Just look at the photo.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got my windows tinted for my new car

CATEGORY window tinting,car accessories

09/16/2017

Xlint spent time on our initial visit to thoroughly explain the differences between the various tint options and make recommendations. Tint work was completed on time and to our satisfaction. I did speak with several tint shops before choosing Xlint. They weren't the lowest price but I feel they offer a fair price and do quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tint for all windows on one car and windshield tint on another.

05/31/2017

Everything went well and as expected. The whole job took about 4 hours, but the car looked great afterward. It's a bit more pricey than we would like to spend, so hopefully, it will last a long time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have all the windows on our 2017 Toyota Prius tinted.

11/28/2016

Xlnt Tint of Anaheim exceeeded my expectations. They were fast to send out a consultant to assess my needs and offer solutions. Once the order was placed, it was completed professionally and quickly. The price they offered was much more competitive than what any of the other companies offered. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need privacy tint placed on 2 windows and a door to provide privacy at night.

CATEGORY window tinting,security windows

Residential Window Tinting, Commercial Window Tinting, Automotive Window Tinting

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover