Home Comfort USA

• Trade License Number
  • 974908

1120 N Tustin Ave

Anaheim, CA 92807

Home Comfort USA Air Conditioning and Heating is a 3rd generation family owned heating and air conditioning company located in Southern California. We’re on a mission to change people’s lives. We do that by working within our community to create a positive change and by exceeding expectations, going above and beyond to make sure that our customers are satisfied. When we answer the phone, we ask, “How can we make you smile?” And that’s just what we plan to do. Our HVAC technicians, installers and comfort advisors have been professionally trained in: AC repair, replacement, installation, furnace repair, and heater replacement as well. Call us today! 714-459-5193...

HVAC Companies (93)insulation (5)air duct cleaning (1)

12/22/2020

Excellent. The onsite customer service and workmanship was Excellent. Over 2 days I worked with Rosie, Adrian, James, Mario, Vladimir and Ron. All were professional, efficient , explained their jobs well, and answered all my questions. Pricing was good. I highly recommend Home Comfort.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC/Heating tune up and replace attic insulation

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2020

11/26/2020

I really liked their professionalism and knowledge of their Representative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning of our Cooling and heating unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

10/28/2020

The service was very good. the technicians were very good and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Maintenance Service on our Air conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

09/05/2020

Very prompt, professional, and fast. Diagnosed quickly, fixed quickly, and didn't leave a mess behind for me. Super friendly technician, noticed things and struck conversation just to show a personal, polite side. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC wasn't working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/04/2020

Terrible. They do not work with property management companies or property managers. I explained that I have a written authorization from the owner of the property and a power of attorney because the owners are unavailable and overseas. They still refused to provide services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner repair

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

Good afternoon. I really apologize that we were not able to help you. Due to some challenges we have had in the past we just require that a homeowner is available when we come to service. Most homeowners appreciate this since it does protect them. Please give me a call if there’[Member Information Removed] anyway we are able to help you 714-632-8789

02/20/2020

I requested a bid from them (since they put in our system in in the first place), but they did not respond for two weeks. The system was cleaned by then. They called, but I told them to forget it and I would never request them again because of their lack of a timely response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
System cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

04/23/2019

Brent W. (field tech) was very friendly, well trained, and honest. He talked about what he was doing, showed me the test results as he was doing the various check-out procedures, and went through all the inspection findings. NO high-pressure sales pitch for the maintenance contract. Great guy and great company!! We have used another well-known service provider ("good deeds for free"), but Home Com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
periodic tune-up and maintenance check

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

03/13/2019

Signed up online and was immediately contacted. The office called ahead to let me know when the service technician would be arriving. Mario showed up within the time window and immediately got to work. He spent time explaining to me what he was doing and what he was checking. He walked me through the safety concerns of the unit and showed me photos and video of the issues. He provided exceptional ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to have heather tuneup and safety check performed. Signed up online and was immediately contacted.

12/19/2018

From start to finish, all the representatives of this company were polite, friendly and professional. Their salesman, Jay Godina, was super nice and my husband and I would consider him a friend forever. It was a pleasure to have him every step of the project. He assured us we could call him any time. The men that did the tear out and installation, Salvadore and Rafael, were exemplary employees. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new air conditioner and heater as well as new duct work in the attic.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

12/04/2018

The access panel on the unit was slightly bent as was the unit. Instead of repairing the installers taped it up with duct tape. The panel fell off and I had to call for another service man to come out and correct the problem. The second technician did a much better job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new central unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2018

Heating & Air Conditioning Replace, Repair and Maintenance. Attic Insulation. Indoor Air Quality Control.

Duct Cleaning, Plumbing, Water Heaters.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing