Cabinet Wholesalers

A39 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2010

4510 E La Palma

Anaheim, CA 92807

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Custom cabinets at 20%-60% less, refacing at the guaranteed lowest price, and 50 stock cabinet choices. We are licensed, bonded, insured and can do full turnkey remodels including granite, quartz, tile backsplash, lighting, electrical, and plumbing....

Cabinet Making (31)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (21)Countertops and Backsplashes (17)Marble and Granite (17)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (14)Lighting (8)Plumbing (8)General Remodeling (8)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (6)Ceramic Tile (5)

03/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refaced kitchen cabinets, new drawers, new quartz counter, backsplash and redo all plumbing and electrical for under cabinet lights.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2016

D

11/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did not meet schedule. Would not return calls or answer questions in a timely manner. Late to appointments or took multiple visits to address concerns.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2014

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
So far my experience has been good. My granite has been installed and the job was well done. I am waiting for my cabinets and backsplash to be done and then I can further evaluated the final job completion. Mike and Brandon have done well in communicating.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2014

10/27/2014

Great recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install bath cabinetry and granite. Precise finish work. Tim is very knowledgable regarding carpentry and granite fabrication.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

10/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had looked at several places for kitchen cabinets and found Cabinet Wholesaler on the internet. I checked out their Better Business Rating to make sure they haven't received a lot of complaints and also went on line to read reviews. Reviews were mostly positive so decided to visit their store. I talked to Erik who was more than helpful. The kitchen cabinets were for my daughter who had just bought a home. I gave him the dimensions of her kitchen and explained and showed him drawings on what she wanted. He had plans drawn up showing what the cabinet layout would be. After looking it over we went back and made some changes. Erik made the whole process very easy. |Some of the cabinets were in stock others had to be ordered but they always kept me informed on shipping times or any delays. I found everyone I worked with there, eager to help. For the price the cabinets are more than I expected. All wood constructions dove tail drawers, soft close mechanism and the hardware appear to be of good quality. I paid three times more for my own kitchen and my daughter being on a budget was looking for something affordable. In this case affordable does not mean cheaply built. I would definitely recommend Cabinet Wholesales for anyone trying to maximize on good quality cabinets at a really reasonable price. |

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2014

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had custom made cabinets installed. In addition the job included granite countertops and tile backsplash. Materials for these from Arizona Tile. All involved did excellent work and were timely and professional. It's been a year since our kitchen was completed and we are extremely happy with the outcome. Usually get some very positive feedback from visitors to our home.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2013

01/26/2012

Please warn anyone who might think about using them that they are scammers! First of all, they collected the $1,000 deposit on the first day when I signed the contract thinking that they were good guys. The second day they came over to collect $6,000 more and called it 15% of the design and order. They took measurements and told me the cabinets were being ordered from China and would take 10-12 wk...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The only thing this company did was come over to my house punctually to collect two checks from me. They took some measurements because I was hiring them to reface my kitchen, pantry and 2 bathroom cabinets, put in granite countertops, tile my master bathroom, put in a prefab tub in the 2nd bathroom, electrical work, and new appliances

CATEGORY custom cabinets, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2011

This poor review is very disheartening because this customer came to us because of 2 referrals that we had completed in her complex and they were both very happy with our work. We collected deposits of $1000 down payment and then 15% to complete the design and start manufacturing her custom kitchen reface. Everything was in writing in a legal binding contract and customer was very clear what she w...

09/13/2011

They came to take the measurement in the kitchen. They insisted that we go to their showroom but they never came out. The other reason why we didn't go with them was because we called them for another estimate with some changes and they never got back to us. Their showroom was great. They were nice but follow up was not good. They were professional when we were there. They don't follow up. I would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cabinet Wholesalers to get an estimate for cabinet making. They quoted me probably sometimes in August.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2011

02/03/2011

So far they have been reasonable but the project is just starting. They have given us an estimate and the project will begin this week. We think it is a very reasonable amount. They are not high pressure. They came out to the house and gave us a design. They are not pushy and we basically know what we are getting. They have been responsive and great to work with. They have laid it out on a compute...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Wholesalers is assisting us with a kitchen remodel, including new cabinets, a new sink, installing a range I purchased, granite and canned lighting.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2011

Cabinet Wholesalers offers extraordinary kitchen remodels including computer design, installation, custom cabinets, cabinet refacing, stock cabinets, granite countertops, quartz countertops, and tile backsplash.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover, Financing Available