Burnham, Dr. Craig H.

Angie's List since May 2009

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

04/18/2013

The dental tecnician who cleaned my teeth was very gentle and thorough excellent in every way. She was patient with all my questions regarding x-rays and other issues. I was reluctant to have the bite-wing x-rays due to a high gag reflex but the x-ray technician was able to do what others have had extreme difficulty with. This is a top notch outfit. Dr. Burnham looked at the x-rays and examined my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was my first visit to this dentist. I am very impressed with Dr. Burnham and his staff. From the front office to the technicians I felt welcome and in good hands. I am a real dentistry phobic so for me to feel comfortable and secure especially on the first visit is saying a great deal. Dr. Burnham has a lovely chair side manner and a delightful sense of humor as well.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

02/08/2013

My mother likes him. She thinks he is a good dentist and that he does nice work. He is a very nice man. She is a little older and she travels to go see him, because she likes him so much. It's hard for her to get over there, but she uses him anyway. Dr. Burnham has also done some cosmetic dentistry on my husband. He put crowns on his front teeth and did a good job. All his equipment is up to date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband, mother and father go to Dr. Burnham for dental care.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

07/09/2012

I would highly recommend his service because I had a very good experience with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Craig Burnham is my dentist.

07/05/2012

He is very professional. We have used him for quite a few years now. I'm quite satisfied. I hate dentists, so it's nice to find one that I feel comfortable with. The staff is very cordial and helpful. They are sympathetic when you're in pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Burnham is my dentist.

04/26/2012

My family has gone to him for over 20 years. They do a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Burnham is our dentist. I last saw him this morning.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry, crowns, bridges, dentures, restorations, bleaching, cosmetic, preventative & implant.