AmeriSpec Inspection Services

Founded 2018

2:00 PM - 8:00 PM

428 W Summerfield Cir

Anaheim, CA 92802

*$250 Home Inspection Special**Veteran owned and operated, AmeriSpec Inspection Services based in Anaheim, CA provides unparalleled customer service and meticulous value through thorough property inspections and report writing so that our clients can understand the current state of the systems of their home and make an informed decision. At AmeriSpec, our general home inspections and ancillary services are offered in the Orange County, Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside county areas....

Home inspection (7)

02/16/2020

Exactly as planned. Rudy was prompt, courteous and professional. The insoection answered all of our questions and was precisely what we needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an inspection of the home's under structure to determine if OK.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! Am happy to help.

02/01/2019

Mike was our inspector and he took copious notes and explained everything in great detail with us about some of the nuisances of the home and triaged the issues that should be addressed. I would highly recommend this AmeriSpec over any other because of their quick response, insights and attention to detail and also they are veteran owned. Their costs were very reasonable too - I surmise that’s bec...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2019

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed] for the opportunity to participate in your home buying process and for the great review. I tell all of our clients that even after escrow's closed if there are items that you'd like to discuss six months from now, or six years from now give us a call and we can help in any way possible! Take care and enjoy your new home! Best, Rudy AmeriSpec Inspection Service...

10/04/2018

It was phenomenal. He is really great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2018

10/04/2018

The customer service and professionalism of AmeriSpec Inspection Services exceeded my expectations. The inspector showed up on time, was very courteous, and helped me understand the process from start to finish. I felt so relieved I chose the right company! I am recommending AmeriSpec Inspection Services to everyone I know that needs professional inspection services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

10/03/2018

It was a great service. He was punctual, thorough, arrived on time and was professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

10/03/2018

Went well. My Swigart was a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

Thank you! You as well.

10/01/2018

Quick, thorough and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

General Home Inspection, Commercial Inspection, Sewer Scope Inspection, Roof Inspections, Drone Inspections, Mold Testing, Pool & Spa Inspections

If I don't provide it, I can refer you to a professional that does!

Not Applicable