Scott General Contracting

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since January 2013

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Scott General Contracting operates in all phases of Residential, Multi-Family and Handyman services. From the planning stages all the way to completion we strive to provide our customers with the most efficient and cost effective ways to achieve their construction or remodeling goals. I would the love the opportunity to meet you and begin the process of turning your wants and needs into reality....

Carroll Building Solutions

Our company invites you to experience prompt service and superior attention to detail. With over 12 years of experience our customer satisfaction is our top priority! We will earn your trust for a lifetime. We believe in making all clients repeat clients. You can be assured you're in good with our company working on your home improvement project. If you are looking for a contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments and following through on promises then call our reputable company today.

05/17/2018

Ramon was punctual, honest and went above and beyond in his work. We will be using him for an addition later this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical - lighting and fan install

CATEGORY electrician

03/21/2018

We would highly recommend Ramon - his work I excellent, reasonably priced, and he was able to correct electrical problems that other contractors were not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY drywall,electrician

02/23/2018

Ramon Scott was referred by a friend and the overall experience was excellent! I have hired him on two separate occasions to do Plumbing repairs, Electrical, and drywall work. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing,Electrical,Drywall,Painting

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

07/27/2017

This company the exception to what i said above. In my entire life this is the 2nd highest overbid I have ever seen. His work may be the best in the world for all I know, but even if it is, he is still overpriced. He should target Newport Beach, Beverly Hills, or other places where housewives don't understand the value of money and they make the purchasing decisions. He bid $25,500 on an $8000 job...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He bid on multiple projects in my renovation of my personal home. I have sold 700 properties and plan on flipping 700 more in my lifetime. I believe in paying good contractors very well. You can never go wrong paying more than the going rate if the contractor is skilled.

CATEGORY electrician

Although SGC did not perform any work at all for this property and this was only a proposal walk we feel the price for the work needed was fair. Understandable that this was a "flip home" however, the scope of work needed was very involved including such things as Dowling with Epoxy anchor bolts into foundation, assuring the job site was safe including installing temporary handrails and correcting...

07/20/2017

It went well, took one week from stat to finish. I was not home during construction I would see the progress but not the mess. I love my new shower!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace bathroom shower due to mold.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,lighting,home remodeling

Design & Construction. Residential Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Outdoor Fireplace & BBQ. Room Additions. Electrical & Plumbing Upgrades. Outdoor Decks & Patios. Landscape Lighting. Handyman services, Multi Family Renovations (interior and exterior). Commercial renovations.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check