TopRepair

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since January 2008

Owner-operated. Uses subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fees. License:680192. Credit cards accepted though PayPal....

Everlast Construction

Award Winning Construction company- Angie's List Super Service Awards 4 years straight A+ rating with the BBB And more! Complete Home Remodeling Company. If you are looking for bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, room additions, and general construction, we are here to help! Everlast Construction has an extensive portfolio of successful remodeling projects in the East Bay and San Francisco. Call our Award-Wining Team for an expert Complimentary Estimate today!

Offers by Everlast Construction on Angie's List

07/10/2017

I practically cried tears of joy when they were done, I couldn't believe what a fantastic job they did! It was like getting my new kitchen back. I won't go into the ugly six months saga of getting this done, suffice to say I was looking at having to re-do all the granite in my kitchen for $10,000. Jim was communicative, punctual, scrupulous, and clearly committed to doing an excellent job at a gre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair crack in granite island in kitchen, caused by shoddy work covered up by fabricator (separately reviewed). Granite installed about 3.5 years prior during kitchen remodel (problem brought to fabricator's attention who did another cosmetic repair). Required craftsman to break off cracked portion (about 4" x 30"), build up / shim underneath, fabricate edges, epoxy, then buff surfaces to obtain a polished, smooth surface to blend in perfectly with the rest of the island. Two people working 9:30 to 4:30 w about 1.5 hours off for lunch while epoxy set up.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

C

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I decided not to use.

CATEGORY marble & granite

01/16/2016

Perfect!! He explained the process (photos on website) and the repair is PERFECT. On time, on budget!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired 2 large cracks in our Corian countertop.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite

11/21/2015

GREAT!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a butcher block counter top..because the work was so great, we recently sold our home for maximum$ I really love the work Top Repair did for me! Craig Petersen

CATEGORY marble & granite

12/15/2013

Jim was very punctual, professional, and quick! Our counters hadn't been rebuffed in several years and they desperately needed it. They gave us some good tips on maintenance and our counters look so much better. They are very reasonable compared to the company that did the work last time - we would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TopRepair came out to refinish/rebuff our Corian counter tops.

CATEGORY countertops

Countertop repair, restoration & modification. Corian, granite, marble, quartz, concrete & butcher block work. New sink, stove, & cooktop installation, & countertop modifications.

Formica & Cultured Marble Repair