Hillman Electric Corp.

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

233 Knightsbridge Way

American Canyon, CA 94503

**Offering quick installation of Generators. Give us a call now to get your estimate!** At Hillman Electric Corp, our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our team is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is too big or too small for our experienced team. Call today for a quote....

electrician (10)lighting installation (7)generator repair (3)

11/04/2019

Hillman Electric has been a valuable asset for our home improvement projects. Hillman Electric recently installed and upgraded our electric service panel to a 200 amp main service. We started hearing about the power outages proposed by PG&E they installed a 20 KW full home backup generator. It worked flawlessly during the recent power outage we experienced. We would recommend absolutely to anyone ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

10/31/2019

Highly recommend! A+ service all around! 2nd time I used them, this time it was the installation of a generator, you know for the zombie apocalypse and all.... ;) Arrived on time, very professional, finished on time and gave us the best price out of everyone we called. It's been 30 days since the install and still no complaints...will definitely use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

10/31/2019

Hillman Electrical Corp did a phenomenal job at installing generators for several of my properties. They were fast, efficient and cleaned up as they worked so they didn’t make any extra work for me or my tenants. Because of these numerous Bay Area fires, I was really afraid but Lonnie put me at ease with his warm smile and ability to communicate so throughly with us all. We are all grateful for th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Generator

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

10/31/2019

Lonnie from Hillman Electric was a life-saver (perhaps literally). I made the mistake of hiring a non-pro to do some work and many issues were created. Lonnie came in, identified what needed to be done, got several guys on it immediately (because I was out of power), and was very persistent to get my issues addressed. I thought I could get the job done cheaper with somebody else, but Lonnie was ab...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bring electrical into compliance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

09/03/2019

It went very well. Great communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re wired my home

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

08/30/2019

He came in to correct somebody else job. He came in and made it perfect. I would recommend him to everybody. I was satisfied with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hooking up a hot tub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/30/2019

They did a pretty good job. It was a wonderful job. I will recommend them to everybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new panel, they put a new meter, plugs, lights, and etc.,.

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

08/30/2019

They came and got the job done. I was satisfied with their work. I referred a lot of his work to everybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical work which they had restore power to my friend's building.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

08/30/2019

They were very good. They showed up on time. They got the job done. He billed us fairly. I was happy for it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done a lot of electrical work for me.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

06/07/2012

They’re very reasonable when compared to other electricians. James shows up at the time specified and is very respectful of your home. He’s the most excellent electrician I’ve work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He’s worked on my fire alarm system, installed fixtures, and installed an outlet my stair lift;. A considerable amount of work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2012

Generator installation, And electrical needs

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available