Aliso Woods Dental

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if this provider is board certified go to: http://www.abgd.org/ http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public...

08/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6/10/2015

05/11/2015

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

05/06/2014

They are very friendly. There's no wait when I have an appointment - I just go right into the exam chair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my dentist. I've been with them for 2 years.

07/22/2013

Everything went very well. Dr. Ned is meticulous in his work and does an excellent job. I appreciate his integrity and expertise as a dentist. He and the staff are one of the most efficient and professional I have had the privilege to know as a client. I would highly recommend Dr. Ned to anyone looking for a dentist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oral exam, teeth cleaning, and part of a tooth resurfaced with resin. As always, Dr. Ned and the staff were friendly and they have very good communication skills. They take their time and answer your questions thoroughly.

03/16/2011

They are very professional and they do excellent work. I trust them. I had a problem with one of my caps, but they are guaranteed, so I went back in and they fixed it with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for about 8 years for general dental needs. I have also gone to them to get my caps fixed, which was a major project.

Dentist/Oral Surgeon