ALHAMBRA VETERINARY HOSPITAL

Angie's List since July 2005

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

03/29/2017

The wait was 10 minutes maybe. The vet interacted well with my pet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shots, vaccinations and general check over to prepare for travel.

12/01/2013

Our older dog developed a tumor on his eye lid that needed removing.I selected Alhambra Animal Hospital from your list of very satisfied |customers. Dr. Henstra gave him an initial exam and consultation. She was |very thorough and explained his condition and health in a very kindly manner. She was so professional. I made an appointment for his surgery.

09/06/2011

Well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used this vet for several years for my cat. They are friendly, caring, competent and reasonably priced. Today's visit was for a sick cat but they have done routine checkups, injections, teeth cleaning etc. for me at other times.

04/01/2011

My very elderly Mom was especially close to our dog, Sugar. The folks at the hospital were very courteous and sensitive to the issue. About a week later they sent a letter that contained a poem about animals. My Mom and her husband picked up the ashes around a week after that. While it was a sad experience, the hospital personnel were sensitive and understanding and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our family dog was 15 years old and had become very ill and had to be put down.

02/23/2011

great. Dr. Henstra has been our vet for over 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vet services and grooming.

CATEGORY veterinarian

ROUTINE EXAMINATIONS, VACCINATIONS, DENTISTRY, INDOOR BOARDING, GENERAL SURGERY, ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY, EUTHANASIA, PET CREMATION, GROOMING, NUTRITIONAL COUNSELING, MICROCHIPPING, RADIOLOGY AND ULTRASOUND, PHARMACY AND LABORATORY SERVICES, GERIATRIC MEDICINE, DERMATOLOGY SERVICES, SPECIAL INTEREST IN INTERNAL MEDICINE.