A To Z Airflow Inc.

Angie's List since July 2015

A To Z Airflow Inc. was founded by Darren and Teresa Jamison in 2009 in Los Angeles County. From its inception, our goal has been to provide quality service, honest advice, and peace of mind warranties for all of the work we complete. Our service technicians and installers are carefully vetted for integrity, skill level, and aptitude to excel in the HVAC industry. We offer comprehensive maintenance agreements, quick response repairs, and carefully designed equipment installations. A to Z Airflow services numerous types of equipment including split systems, heat pumps, package units, ductless mini splits, wall furnaces, swamp coolers, ventilation, and exhaust fans....

Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor.

Offers by Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angie's List

06/22/2018

The service was excellent, It was my second time using them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my air conditioner.

01/26/2018

Darren and Eric were very thorough in running tests to try to figure out a solution. They cleaned everything afterwards and even changed my air filters for free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dust coming from a/c unit into house

01/25/2018

A to Z Airflow Inc came out to see the issues we were encountering with our Master Bilt Merchandisers. They did a full inspection and were so quick and efficient with figuring out what the problem is. They always get the job done right and quick. Exceptional customer service! I would recommend them to anyone. A to Z airflow is the only company I would call for all my refrigeration!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We’ve had multiple issues with our Master Bilt merchandisers from water leakage, to fans going out, motor problems, etc.

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/10/2018

It is always a pleasant experience working along with A To Z Airflow Inc, Darren always sends his best people for the job and is always available for the biggest emergencies. This morning I called Darren at 8am and he had a guy at my restaurant by 10am. Speedy service is highly valued. Don't waste your time with another HVAC Company A To Z Airflow is the one to use. Thank You !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Darren does multiple jobs for our company

12/23/2017

A to Z Airflow has been a blessing in my life for two years now. Darren and Eric have gone above and beyond for me and any maintenance issues I have at my restaurant. Hardworking, prompt, and always reliable, A to Z Airflow is the best in the business and worth every cent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigeration and ice machine cleaning

Major Appliance Refinishing & Repair,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems