All Star Team Construction

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since September 2007

We are a license General Contractor company that serve the entire Bay Area....

J.stewart plumbing

06/30/2014

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,hardwood floor repair

06/05/2012

As the name suggests, All Star Team Construction is made up of professionals. Wen and his team are true experts of their trade. They were extremely responsive to all of our questions and also provided the most competitive bid. He even picked up our phone calls with project scope changes late at night. I would recommend him for future projects without hesitation! He is definitely the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring, fireplace, mantel and crown moulding.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,hardwood floor repair,marble & granite

Thank You for the opportunity.

04/29/2011

Wen is willing and able to do just about whatever you need: he can even act as a general and keep your project on track. Great experience overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wen refinished the wood floors and retiled the kitchen, plus he helped with many other projects: new tankless water heater, painting, etc.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,hardwood floor repair

12/06/2010

I would say to be patient when initially contacting Wen Li.n Once he commits, he follows through.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wen Lin did a great job of helping me choose the tile and of laying the tile in our downstairs room, the hallway, and on the stairs. I LOVE the new flooring. Cutting the tile can be messy, but he did a great job of cleaning up. He was a little hard to pin down to get the job started, but once he was on the job, he worked from start to finish without interrupting the work.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

07/10/2008

Super! I have used Wen before to install granite counter tops and was extremely pleased (see my earlier review on Angie's List and picture here). So, when I had a 550 sf hardwood floor I called again and had the same fine results. Wen does a great job. His services are well priced (I checked several options). And, he is a pleasure to work with. You can't ask for more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wen and helper installed 550 sf engineered oak hardwood floor, including baseboards and transitions, over cement floor in my Eichler. Also did some difficult tile to carpet transitions (over cement) in the bathrooms that my previous tiler was not able to do. Helped me figure out the best way to terminate the floor end caps and spent a lot of time making sure every detail worked out very nicely. I provided the materials and took out the old floors so his services covered primarily the tricky parts of the job.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

General remodeling. Drywall, Painting, Hardwood Floor, Granite, Cabinet, Tiling, Plumbing, Electrical, Trims

Swimming pool & landscaping.

Check, PayPal