ALAMEDA SHADE SHOP

Founded 1949 • Angie's List since September 2006

COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. License Number: 755442 Consumer Mail-In Rebate Offer June 1- August 15, 2010 $50 per Silhouette $50 per Pirouette $100 per Luminette...

Elizabeth Shutters

223  REVIEWS
Elizabeth Shutters

Elizabeth Shutters is California's biggest and highest-rated shutter and specialty door manufacturer. We design, build and install window coverings and interior doors throughout California and save money by selling direct with Designers and Installers in every city from San Diego to Napa. Our shutters are called the "Last Honest Shutters". They're made with whole Basswood, an unbeatable acrylic lacquer finish, come with a lifetime warranty and have won every customer satisfaction and quality award in the industry. Our newest products: closet doors, room divider doors, saloon doors and mirrored doors meet the same standards for beauty, durability and price. For nearly 40 years Elizabeth Shutters 75 Installers, Designers and Woodworkers have brought California homeowners a world class quality product they can be proud of.

05/10/2010

They were very professional. It was done within a few weeks. They had to special order the fabric, but they did very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some custom window shades for us. I took my old shades there and they measured them and made new ones.

10/08/2009

They did outstanding work. They were very professional. They followed up with the project. They came out on time and all of the installation was done on time from the estimate. I cannot think of anything that they could improve.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alameda Shade Shop came out to install some blinds and shades in my home.

03/25/2009

Lydia's customer skills were unbelievable. They sent out samples and were very patient with me throughout the process. The materials they used were unique from anything I had seen. The finished work looks great and we are so pleased, we will have them do more shades for us in the future. We would highly recommend them. The whole experience was super.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made a custom shade for a large window for my home.

02/09/2009

They gave a time frame for creating our custom made shades and stuck to it. Installation was done in one day, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything they do is custom made perfect for me and my husband and our tendency to want things done exactly how we like it. They actually took a fabric I bought and laminated it onto our chosen shade. I got the exact pattern I wanted and I love the new look in our living room and bedrooms.

06/05/2008

We looked for samples in their show room. They were very helpful and even gave us samples to take home. It took several weeks to make the shades, but they worked in the time frame quoted. The owner installed the shades in one day. They are professional, knowledgeable and reliable. We highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They measured, made and installed 12 window roller shades.

CATEGORY window treatments

WINDOW TREATMENTS, BASIC SHADES, FANCY SHADES, SCALLOP PATTERNS, FRENCH & FRINGE TRIM, & FOUR STAR COTTON.

Check, Visa, MasterCard