Pac Pro Clean Services Inc

A 115 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2005

5739 Kanan Road #224

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

No subs. No up sells, NO unethical price changes or bait-n-switch scams! Additional fax - Award winning....

carpet cleaning (105)upholstery cleaning (24)floor cleaning (13)tile installation (9)oriental rug cleaning (7)carpet installation (5)marble & granite (3)upholstery (3)pressure washing (2)water damage restoration (1)house cleaning (8)

03/30/2020

Scott was great! Did an awesome job. Very professional and friendly. Will definitely hire again. Will definitely refer to family and friends. Thank you Scott!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa cleaned, carpets cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

07/09/2019

It went very well. He did a wonderful job, very friendly and very thorough. His cost is very good. I couldn't say good enough about this person. I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He steam cleaned my carpet. He moved some furniture to clean the areas thoroughly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

02/02/2018

Scott was polite and professional I needed to leave twice to transport my granddaughter and had no worry leaving him there to work. He moved a heavy piece of furniture for me that had been moved out of place at Christmas to accommodate a larger table.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all my carpets upstairs and downstairs including stairs & 2 couches

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2018

01/24/2018

Scott was very nice and professional. He told me how much it would cost before he started and gave me a discount for being a first time client. He did not try to talk me into extra services. He took his time and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

10/13/2017

It went very well. I was very pleased. Did not pressure me to buy other things. I was given a choice of possibilities but was not pressured. I found this most refreshing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and rug cleaning.

COST $213.54

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

09/20/2017

Scott was very honest, kind and his pricing is beyond fair. I have already called him for another job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scott did an amazing job cleaning my travertine floor. It honestly looked like new and completely different which made me realize how dirty it had been!

CATEGORY ceramic tile,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

08/30/2017

A+ experience start to finish. Scott's responsiveness and customer service was superb. Robert was also very professional and friendly when he picked up the rug. And the rug looked perfect upon return. Will absolutely recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a white 8x10 wool rug cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

05/03/2017

My floors looked like new when they were done! The owner is very honest and the prices were very reasonable. He's also a very kind person. I plan on hiring again soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my travertine floors.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

04/25/2017

Scott is very accommodating, punctual, reasonably priced, conscientious, and a nice guy. Over the years we have hired several cleaning companies for our now 6 year old carpeting. By far Scott did the best cleaning job! We will definitely use him again. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet & upholstery cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

03/27/2017

Floor looked fantastic at the completion of the job. He explained the process completely on what to expect from the work being done. It was a little expensive (to me), but well within the prices from other providers. I would definitely use Pac Pro again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean & wax a terrazzo tile floor.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2016

Carpet cleaning & upholstery cleaning, fine area rugs, tile & grout clean & seal, stone polishing & sealing, granite cleaning & sealing, exterior pressure washing & water damage.