BK Electric

A99 REVIEWS

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since September 2005

5301 Cedarhavan

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

B.K. Electric has been business for 30 years family owned and operated. We are serving the Conejo Valley, Ventura, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Oak Park ,Malibu, Santa Monica, and San Fernando Valley. We offer Free Estimates, The Company owner will do every estimate and do most of the work, and will be at every job to make sure all are clients are satisfied....

Electrical (97)Lighting (26)Ceiling Fans (7)Landscaping - Lighting (2)Home Security Systems (1)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)

05/21/2019

We have lived in our house for 12 years and called out a minimum of 6 electricians and none could ever figure out the wiring for the a bathroom light that fluttered, or the fixtures at the front of our house. In trying to fix them himself, my husband caused a slew of additional problems. Honestly, Brad could have charged us thousands of dollars and we wouldn't have known the difference but he is s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshooting Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019

Thank you for those kind words , just doing an honest days work Thanks Brad

04/05/2019

Bradley responded immediately as the lights in front of our garage as well as our automatic sprinklers weren't triggering. After Bradley's 14-seconds of sleuthing, he found the problem! We've lived here 20 years and neither my husband nor I had any idea there was a second mini-breaker unit in our garage. Hey, the service call and Bradley's sense of humor was well worth the cost. I would hire again...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It wound up to be nothing at all...but all in good fun, I suppose!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

Thank you , it was a pleasure to meet you

01/18/2019

Bk electric was super fast and did great work. The biggest problem we had was getting it finally approval from Culver City building inspection dept, which took about 3 months in the end because of poor communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
electrical panel upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

11/30/2018

GREAT!!! They booked for an estimate, but they said on the phone that once I got it, their price would by far be lower than others, and they were absolutely correct. They came prepared to do all work, since I had all equipment available and knew exactly what I needed done. They were respectful, placing plastic over the bed while installing the ceiling fans (2). Unfortunately, one was from a friend...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I "saved up" a number of small electrical jobs to be done: 2 ceiling fan installations, wall timer switch for porch light, 2- 3 prong outlets with USB charging ports installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2018

06/21/2018

I called and they came out the next day. Gustavo and Marcio looked at all the various big and small problems I had at my house (I should have taken care of this a while ago) and then started working right away. They actually had most of what they needed on the truck! They were super professional, nice, and efficient. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing breakers, install outlet covers outside, identify issues with outside lighting (timer was broken and needed to be replaced).

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

10/26/2017

Brad answered my phone call, listened to my description of the problem, asked me to message him a photo of the breaker, and called me back after I returned from a doctor apt. He stopped by my house on the way home from a large job in Hollywood. exactly at the time he promised, 4:30 PM, with the correct out of production, hard to find, part for my 1981 Crouse-Hinds electrical panel. He had my elect...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My A/C compressor was tripping a breaker most of the time when it kicked on. The A/C repair company said that my problem was probably in the electrical panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

09/29/2017

Brad replaced two bad plugs and got everything working great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several GFCI plugs stopped working

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

08/28/2017

Fabulously. He came within hours of my call, got the work done in minutes. I'd hire him again for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
an "eyeball" light canister was broken and Mr. Kagan fixed it and put the new bulb in. The fixture is over a stairway and is nearly impossible to reach. I'd tried one of those pole things but because the canister had come apart, I couldn't get the new light bulb in.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you Brad

08/21/2017

BK Electric arrived on time at 8AM. I already knew what the problem was from a previous light going out. They came and went in 45 minutes. The electricians were nice and polite. They keep the kitchen clean from debris. Everything went very easy. I would definitely use BK again for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a ballast in a kitchen light.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

06/10/2017

He charged what was reasonable compared to other electricians that I talked to. He came out and he did the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out and did an installation for me and some bathroom fixtures.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

All electrical service & repair.