Berger's Painting

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since May 2006

Awards & Badges

5627 Kanan Rd #443

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Berger's Painting welcomes you to experience a tradition of customer satisfaction that will exceed your expectations. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle. We are known for our prompt service and superior attention to detail. From conception to completion we will work with you until the job is done. You can count on us to get the job done with quality that lasts. There are many reasons why you should choose J & B Painting, including our exclusive 3-year written guarantee against peeling and chipping as well as next day availability. We offer professional color consultation and free paint samples. Our goal is to provide quality work at a reasonable rates. We employ only experienced, professional painters and use only top of the line paints. Our “dedication to excellence” in addition to personal pride has been the key elements to our success and made us LA’s most referred painting company since 1981....

house painting (290)interior painting (184)stucco (31)general contractors (24)pressure washing (23)drywall (22)plastering (11)wallpaper removal (10)woodworking (9)roofing (6)deck cleaning (5)siding companies (5)

06/28/2019

Wonderful company. Highly recommend. Professional quality work from a great team. Honest family owned business!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] , Thank you for the wonderful review on Angie’s list!!

06/13/2019

This company does not disappoint and exceeded my expectations. They did a top quality job, including painting light fixtures, mail box, and address numbering. Two neighbors commented on what an outstanding job they did. Our house cleaner drove past our house today because she didn't recognize it. I will definitely use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting plus fences

CATEGORY pressure washing,stucco,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

03/05/2019

The company overcame some pretty big odds here. They came in for a quote on the night before. Overnight, we were hit with even more graffiti. This wasn't an issue and they modified the quote slightly to take into account the extra work. Then, we lost power on site. The worker was patient and stayed, waiting for power to return. While we waited, he offered options to try and make sure the job was d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Covering grafitti on an exterior fence.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

12/12/2018

Wonderful they were very helpful and the clean up was fantastic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY stucco,house painters,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

11/19/2018

The team of Bergers Painting including Bob, the owner and team of Marcelo, Martin and Jesus, the painters, was fantastic. Bob came out right away to give us an estimate and the timing was perfect because one of his jobs got pushed out a week or so due to other contractors so we were able to start the following week. Although the price seemed a little high ... the quality of the work was completely...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

11/01/2018

I would highly recommend Berger’s Painting. The job was done right. Our painter found areas to touch up in our house that I had not even seen myself! He was the most meticulous, neat painter I had ever had!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting 2 rooms and a ceiling

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

10/13/2018

Exceptionally responsive and professional company. I would highly recommend this company and the painting team of Mario and Gil . I will definitely call them again for any of my painting needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2018

09/19/2018

I highly recommend Berger's Painting! Anytime I have to hire someone to do work around my house, I'm always a little uncomfortable with the process, but working with Bob was great! He came out, gave me a very reasonable rate, and had his crew ready to go the next week. One of the best things about working with Bob is the great communications. When I called him, he answered the phone about 80% of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great communications and great work!

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2018

09/11/2018

painting, plastering, baseboards, crown molding .....you name it and it was EXCELLENT

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
total redo AND was the best

CATEGORY contractors,plastering,interior painters

08/29/2018

Bob, the owner gave a written estimate for the job, told me details of what will be done, and duration of the whole project. His painters were very punctual and even did extra work outside of the contract without extra pay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of one bathroom & exterior painting of the entire house.

CATEGORY pressure washing,woodworking,stucco,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2018

$1,500 project minimum. Residential & commercial interior & exterior painting, venetian plaster, stain & varnish, stucco painting & repair, concrete painting & staining, pool & deck painting & staining, vinyl siding painting, high gloss cabinet painting, wrought iron painting, glazing, color washing, lime wash, acoustic ceiling removal, faux finishing, ragging, sponging, decorative techniques, wallpaper removal, power washing.

Projects under $1,500. Basic drywall repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing