All Four Seasons AC & Heating

A274 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2005

5310 Derry Ave Ste U

Agoura Hills, CA 91301

Established in 2000, All Four Seasons has distinguished itself as a commercial, residential and industrial air conditioning and heating industry. As a family owned and operated company, fully licensed, bonded and insured, we strive to always exceed the expectations of our customers through integrity-based service and a high moral work ethic. Honesty, integrity and customer satisfaction are the foundations upon which we operate. All of our employees and technicians are handpicked and trained to the highest level of expertise and professionalism. In addition, we are EPA and OSHA certified. We certainly understand that you have many choices in HVAC service solutions, and we invite you to experience the All Four Seasons difference. From the most complex installations, to routine service and maintenance, you deserve to be comfortable at home or work, and All Four Seasons is there for you all year round. Give us a call today....

Heating and Air Conditioning (272)Air Duct Cleaning (24)Electrical (11)Dryer Vent Cleaning (4)Asbestos Removal (2)Insulation (2)Energy Efficiency Auditing (1)

08/09/2019

Determined unit was at end of life and scheduled installation of a Carrier 3.5 Ton-16 Seer roof-top package unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot air conditioning package unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Dear Customer. All four seasons would like to Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new system and remember , if you have any questions fell free to call us any time. Thank you . All four seasons.

11/25/2018

Pricing was competitive with two other bids. Owner was available for contract and product questions and adjustments. Installation was on time, quick, and professional. The system is performing as promised and is a big improvement over our previous 20-year-old system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced AC and heating system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have shown in us. Thanks all four seasons

09/13/2018

Ethan is always great. He’s very responsive; quick to call back and take care of business. He takes great pride in his company. We purchased a whole new A/C from Ethan and looking forward to years of cool and comfortable temperature.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New part for the new A/C we had installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

07/26/2018

Everything was done on time and quality job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair HVAC

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

03/13/2018

I just had my entire HVAC system replaced. I've used All Four Seasons for repairs, and to replace my duct work, in the past. They are always professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy and fair priced. So when it was time to replace my HVAC system I went right to him. They were, of course, all of what I described. They came at 8:30 AM and worked very hard, and finished by 4:30 PM. Ethan is always gre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced by HVAC System

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

11/28/2017

They did an excellent job! I will recommend them and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and A/C Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2017

09/03/2017

The service guy came on time and identified the problem promptly. He charged me $500 for parts that were available in my local Home Depot store for $30. Poor technician showed me the rates in the company charge sheet and he had already quoted me lower rates than the charge sheet. I feel cheated by All Four seasons A/C and heating

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The AC needed capacitator and fuse replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2017

Thank you for taking time to write the review. We at All Four Seasons A/C and Heating would like to take this opportunity to respond to the previous post. We pride ourselves on the highest levels of professionalism, dedication and integrity. Our reputation and track record speaks for itself. We take every review very seriously and felt compelled to respond accordingly. Upon receiving the above rev...

08/28/2017

It was a Sunday afternoon and 105 deg, outside when I noticed that the interior house temperature had risen to 81 degrees. The compressor wasn't working. I had used All Four Seasons A/C before and was very happy. I called hoping that there might be someone there on a Sunday afternoon. There was! Carlos was working and said he'd be at the house in 25 min. He was there as promised and fixed my A/C i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The A/C compressor electrical needed replacing. The unit fan was working but there wasn't any cool air circulating through the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2017

08/06/2017

The quality of their work was outstanding. The areas they worked in were just as clean as they were when they arrived. I would recommend them to anyone, and am happy I have found a new A/C & Heating company that is local, reliable, and reasonably priced for the area I live in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
37 year old Carrier compressor on the A/C Condenser finally died, so I went with an entire system replace for the efficiency boost. Ethan at All Four Seasons was among the 3 lowest bids I received (from 8 different contractors). I also liked that he was here during the install for most of the day, and did participate in some of the work. They removed and replaced the entire system in 1 day, including running a new lineset (refrigerant line) and installing a new air return.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

08/03/2017

Fast and works like a charm! Very happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cooling fan and motor needed replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

It has been a pleasure serving you, And we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have shown in us. Again, Thank you All Four Seasons...

Central Air Conditioning & Heating Systems - New Installations, Replacement, & Repair, Zoning Systems & Indoor Air Purification, Duct Cleaning, & Maintenance.

Wall Heaters, Window Units, & Chillers.

NA