Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 1/1/2017

406 S Plumer Ave

Tucson, AZ 85719

The Zona Decorative Concrete & Construction, LLC philosophy and business plan is to provide quality and service to not only contractors with projects of large scale, but to focus on Homeowners that have needs of a smaller size. Zona DC&C specializes and caters to the "small guy". I have 21 years experience in the decorative concrete field and 6 years experience working for a local custom home builder. Being a 3rd generation concrete contractor, I know what it takes to provide a quality product....

concrete repair (63)concrete driveway installation (17)stamped concrete (13)mudjacking (3)lawn & landscaping (3)deck building (2)countertop installation (1)fencing (2)

12/17/2020

I was very pleased with Zona’s work & their price. I got everything I wanted, and so much more. I needed to get rid of the step into the front door of my house & the handicapped accessible ramp they made as part of the concrete pad they laid was beautiful as well as functional. I haven’t seen anything else like it on the market. They also used the same exposed aggregate to make a large patio in my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio & ramp at front walkway

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

Thanks you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for the A+ review we greatly appreciate it! We hope you enjoy your new entry and patio for many years to come. It was a pleasure working with you.

11/16/2020

The work was done quickly and professionally with amazing results. We will hire them again for future projects. What we received was more than expected. Well worth the cost. Our home value has increased because of the work done by Zona Concrete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete patio

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

08/09/2020

Zona concrete was amazing. Can't recommend these guys enough. Beautiful exposed aggregate driveway, porch, and patio. The work is really nice, neighbors constantly complement us on it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a driveway, porch and patio.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the A review we greatly appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope you enjoy your beautiful driveway for many years to come.

06/15/2020

they were awesome, prompt , efficient and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete patio

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

04/30/2020

Mac and his entire team were professional, thorough and we are very happy with the results. 5 stars!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

04/28/2020

Mac and all Zona was great! They were punctual, cleaned up better than when they started, came in on-time at on-budget. They were very careful to respect the neighbor’s property, Mac was here everyday to keep an eye on things and he treated his crew very professionally. We are completely satisfied with Zona and the work they did. We would highly recommend Mac and Zona.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the outstanding review, we greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you on your concrete project. We hope you enjoy your beautiful driveway for many years to come.

04/17/2020

I am newly retired from the construction business and remember meeting Mac on a job site well before he started his business. I think I'm a fairly good judge of character and I immediately could tell he was an upright guy. Mac has done 2 projects for me. The first was my back porch which he did 10 years ago which is still as perfect as the day he poured it. The most recent was this past week for a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage foundation

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the exceptional review, we greatly appreciate it! Thanks again for allowing Zona to work on your concrete projects.

03/11/2020

This project could not have been better. Mac the owner was respectful to his workers, he spoke Spanish to them and worked along side with them. The planning was presented to us and Mac kept us up to date as it progressed. This job was just shy of 3,000 square feet and was accomplished in five days. Mac was responsive to our needs and concerns, he never said no. He said “I can do that”. If you hire...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
concrete driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the positive review, we greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you on your concrete project. We hope you enjoy your beautiful driveway.

09/12/2019

Mac and crew did a beautiful job with much attention to detail. We are more than pleased! They showed up as scheduled and worked every day until everything was done. I found Mac extremely easy to work with. There were no surprises, he explained everything, and was always 100% honest. Concrete is expensive and we could have gone with asphalt for less, but this looks so much better and, in this hot ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace long driveway with concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working you. We hope you enjoy your beautiful driveway!

08/23/2019

I have had my share of bad contractors in Tucson so it was a breath of fresh air working with this company. Absolutely top notch in every respect. Communications were excellent (thanks Mac!), and the job was done quickly and done professionally. I couldn't be happier. The project cost was higher than my other bids but I don't regret spending extra for a quality job that was hassle-free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install a dyed and textured concrete drive

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Thanks for the awesome review! It was great working with you on your concrete project. We greatly appreciate the work!

Decorative Concrete Stamped, Exposed Aggregate, Sand Finish, Colored, Sweat Finish, Smooth Hard Trowel. Colored Concrete Counter Tops, Driveways, Patios, Walkways, Pool Decks, Foundations, Fire Pits, Outdoor Living Spaces, BBQ's.

repairs, concrete staining and overlays

Check, Visa, MasterCard