Zing Plumbing, LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since June 2016

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Tucson, AZ 85730

Zing Plumbing is the number one choice for superior Tuscon plumbing services. We offer both residential and commercial plumbing services, including repairs, drain cleaning, and more. Our focus is on building long standing working relationships, as opposed to just taking care of one time transactions. We do this by thinking of every last detail, such as having our phones on all the time so we are always there when you need us....

plumber (16)water heater repair and installation (2)drain cleaning (2)drain pipe installation (1)water softener installation and repair (1)sewer cleaning (1)

10/16/2019

Excellent. Zing plumbing completes all my plumbing needs from water heaters to replacing lines, toilet parts, bathroom fixtures and shower fixtures.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Its always a pleasure to work with you on your homes plumbing needs. Thank you for being a part of the Zing Family. If you need anything, our phone is always on

10/12/2019

Very well indeed! Communications good, they kept appointment times well, plumbers George and Aaron polite, friendly and professional. I will use them again whenever we need a plumber, without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove old and install new plumbing for kitchen and Bath upgrade

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

Thank [Member Name Removed] for your awesome review and kind words. Glad we could help with connection of your new fixtures that compliment your new countertops, they look great. If you need anything, our phone is always on. Cheers!

09/19/2019

Very professional, clean, and reasonably priced. I would and will recommend their services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], glad we could help during your remodel. Very satisfied with the end result from our work. If you need anything, our phone is always on.

09/19/2019

Very professional, clean and reasonably priced

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Valve replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

Glad to hear everything is working well. Happy to see your project moving forward. Good working with you.

09/18/2019

I LOVE Zing Plumbing! I'd never hesitate to call them again. George and Aaron were prompt coming out and going over everything with me and they were here the next morning with everything needed. I was extremely satisfied with their professionalism and cleanliness...I wish all companies would take the care that they did with my home. I would give ZING PLUMBING a call anytime you need any plumbing j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 3 new toilets and a shower system installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

So glad to hear that you are happy with you plumbing improvements. We are very happy with the results from our work. Thank you for being a part of the Zing family.

08/29/2019

Did a great job. On time and at budget. Gave different options of services but didn’t try to oversell me anything. Will definitely use them again on future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water line repair and run

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

08/27/2019

Zing Plumbing was professional, concerned, prompt and diagnosed the problem right away and solved it in no time at all. The owner oversaw the job from start to finish. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water pipe rejuvenation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

08/27/2019

Done with very polite worker . that knew just what needed to do. cleaned up after completed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water delivery system renovation, toilet repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

08/22/2019

It was excellent, he was very thorough with the explanation, the price was very fair. He exceeded my expectations in the whole process and he was very friendly. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced a dishwasher and a garbage disposal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/22/2019

Over the years, Zing Plumbing has become my go-to service for all of my plumbing projects and needs, providing sensible solutions and quality workmanship with competitive pricing. They are diligent, with a strong work ethic, giving me assurance and providing the best value for my investment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple projects over time - Water monitoring system, Water conditioning system, Tankless water heater service, Toilet installations, Update sink fixtures, Update shower fixtures, Emergency drain cleaning services.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Tuscon Plumber, Plumbing Repair, Residential Plumbing, Commercial Plumbing, Pipe Repair, Drain Cleaning, Toilets, Plumbing Fixtures, Bathtubs, Showers, Water Heaters, Gas Lines, Water Softening, Water Filtration, Garbage Disposals

Sewer camera inspection, electronic leak detection.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing