Tucson Floor Specialists

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson

Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedures. Since we first opened our doors, we have always been committed to providing timely response to customer needs. We take the time to thoroughly inspect the problem, answer questions, and provide the most dependable, cost-effective results. Learn more about our foundation repair solutions in Arizona. We work in and around Tucson, Sierra Vista, Douglas, AZ and areas nearby. Call us at 999-7970 or contact us online for a to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our structural repair specialists today!

Offers by Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson on Angie's List

D

01/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a Saltillo tile floor repaired and refinished.They came to see it and give me a quote. I was concerned about getting the wear and a few holes repaired and matched to the rest of the floor. I was assured that they would make it look just like the rest of the floor. They didn't come close. The repairs were just gray thinset mortar that they did not color to match. Now instead of having some small holes in my tile I have gray spots in my dark reddish brown tile. The wear marks were not filled or colored as they had promised. The refinish on the rest of the floor was ok but sloppy. They left residue on baseboards and the fridge and dishwasher. The finish they applied has not held up very well. I am very disappointed.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor

06/28/2014

We had other proposals, but Sam was the most reasonable, and I liked the online reviews about his work. Sam and his crew deep washed our Saltillo tile floors, sealed tiles as needed and put two coats of sealer on the tile. They moved all furniture and replaced when the job was completed. They were polite, professional, and careful of our home and furniture. They do excellent work, and we will use ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and sealed our Saltillo tile floors.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,floor cleaning

12/17/2013

The work took a team of two about three days to complete. They did an excellent job. Their attention to detail was especially excellent. They were punctual and completed the work in the promised time frame. Out of five companies, they were the only company that would do the work the way I wanted it to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to water damage they hand stripped and resealed every single saltillo tile in our home by hand, which affected the hallway, front room , kitchen and bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Cleaning & sealing hard surface flooring, wash floor, flooring, wall & counter surface, restorations, repairs & installations.

Military-10% off