Stanley Steemer

Angie's List since July 2006

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

Regal Carpet Cleaning, Inc

Award wining.

Award 2019

D

06/27/2018

Provider claims that they will move furniture to clean carpet. They seemed in a hurry and did not clean under even under the smallest pieces of furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

D

09/14/2017

We got taken. They came in with a quote and started adding on everything.  My wife said well can you get that spot?  Instead of saying that cost $50, they said no problem and next thing we were $200 more than we thought we were.  They had a special, three rooms for $100.  I thought they were competent.  Their work was good to mediocre.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned our carpets.

06/02/2017

I would give them all A's. I thought they were well priced. They were really good. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some carpet cleaning.

01/07/2017

They came and did the job but it wasn't anything really special. They cleaned the carpet and that was fine. The only thing we had a problem was they weren't very punctual. The cleaning itself was fair. It was a half day job. I would consider them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Stanley Steemer. They cleaned our carpet.

05/21/2015

The two technicians arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently.  They moved furniture as needed and were very careful with all the items to be moved.  There was a problem when they tried to hang the drapes over the curtain-rod.  In trying to stuff the bulk of the drapes between the curtain-rod and the wall, the curtain-rod pulled off the wall.  Fortunately, they were not hurt when the 10 f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets in two bedrooms. Cleaned floor tile in remainder of the house. House total sq. footage: 1900.  Price was $850.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,flooring

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing and flooring sales & installation.