SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160131

12995 N Oracle #141-187

Tucson, AZ 85739

Southwest Design Group makes your outdoor space livable by improving your exterior yard appearance and usefulness. We install items like concrete and concrete coatings, pavers, artificial grass, patio covers and gazebos, outdoor kitchens and fire features, pool remodels, landscape and irrigation. Everything from complete backyards to individual items with quality and professionalism in mind at all times....

concrete repair (60)hardscaping (28)stamped concrete (16)deck building (10)awning installation (7)sunroom and patio (4)fireplace repair (4)fencing (4)house painting (3)lawn & landscaping (3)

11/09/2020

Joe Maas with Southwest Design group did an outstanding job sending pictures and communicating with us across country. He responded immediately to our inquiries and was sure to tell us of any delay. I will always call this company Whenever we need any work like this again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old asphalt driveway with cement pavers

CATEGORY awnings,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2020

05/09/2020

We just moved from California, and had no clue who to hire for our backyard project. Thankfully, we researched Angie's List and discovered Southwest Design Group. I highly recommend Joe Mass and his Southwest Design Group. They are professional, neat, and courteous. Joe gave me a fair estimate and showed up on time to perform the work. He and his crew were working at our home for two weeks and sho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an outdoor kitchen area and a pergola built in our backyard

CATEGORY awnings,stucco,house painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

04/10/2020

Southwest Design Group was one of the only companies I reached out to who was responsive, quickly set up a convenient time to get a quote, and always called and emailed me back promptly. My job was done quickly and ahead of schedule but also with care and attention to detail. The improvement to my back yard is immense. I am very happy with the result. I highly recommend Southwest Design Group.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pavers and rocks for a small back yard

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

Photo for SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INC - 12995 N Oracle #141-187, Tucson, AZ - 38492150

01/11/2020

This is an excellent company to work with! Even down to the finest details, they make sure the job is done right. Joe is super friendly and knowledgeable. He has great suggestions!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete counter top and laying pavers

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

11/02/2019

They were great. The job was done well before the estimated time, and done well. The value was great, and they were punctual and considerate. I always knew when they would be here. Joe is no-pressure and easy to work with, and my new driveway is beautiful, looks like it was meant to be with my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of asphalt driveway and installation of pavers

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

07/29/2019

Joe was able to give me good advice on installing and choosing the style and color of the pavers. He and his assistant arrived on time and did a wonderful job. I would recommend Southwest Design Group to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to install pavers on a small patio and walkway.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

07/26/2019

They were very efficient, professional, and tidy. We are very happy with their service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and replace carport concrete and remove tree root below

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

11/28/2018

It went great! Joe really worked with us to find the right color and style of pavers. The guys doing the work were very cordial and easy to work with. They were prompt and worked hard while they were here. We are happy with our new extended patio area!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add paver patio to back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

Photo for SOUTHWEST DESIGN GROUP INC - 12995 N Oracle #141-187, Tucson, AZ - 37575842

11/05/2018

Came to job site & gave me an estimate. Tried to hire Joe (owner), but never scheduled the work & would not return my calls. Is this company really in business??

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco wall next to garage

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

11/02/2018

Worked us into his schedule since was rather small project (150 square feet, and several small ancillary projects). Had several workers begin project at the end of that same day after they had completed another job elsewhere. Next day (a Saturday) and the following Tuesday, Wednesday, completed project. Pleased enough to have them bid several other outdoor projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished a patio paver project unfinished by a prior contractor

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2018

Concrete coatings for walks,patios and pool decks, pavers, concrete - pouring and repairs, new and remodel landscape installs, outdoor kitchens and fireplaces, patio covers and gazebos, water features, pool & spa remodel. Over 25 years experience providing professional quality work.

Landscape maintenance