Pro Remodeling Inc

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 43 Reviews

10 Employees. Uses Subs. As true professionals in our industry, Pro Pressure Clean & Concrete Restoration has the expertise and precision you need when it comes to restoring both your residential and commercial interiors and exteriors. Pro Pressure Clean & Concrete will travel all over the Southeast for Commercial jobs....

R & JS CONSTRUCTION FIRE and WATER RESTORATION

We are your one stop shop for all of your water and fire restoration needs. We will take care of you from start to finish. We have been serving the greater Tucson area since 1998. We are family owned and operated, and we have over 26 yrs of experience. We offer free estimates and unparalled customer service.

05/05/2015

We needed to encourage them to complete in the time frame that was discussed. We still need a mirror installed and are now out of town. Will review again when job is complete. The shower is gorgeous and very functional. Very pleased with job overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel master bathroom and enclosed and finished a Arizona room. Also replaced counters.sink and backsplash in kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, countertops, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you [Removed Member name]. I was a pleasure working with you. We are so happy that your project turned out beautiful. We look forward to working together again in the future.

05/01/2015

The work went pretty much all on schedule and I most of the time I knew exactly who was coming and what time. They fully covered the carpeted traffic area in the bedroom and did the tile cutting on the back patio. My home is older, the shower walls were not plumb but they prepped them to make the tile work, on the diagonal, come out perfectly. The vanity I got through this contractor is just lovel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete master bath remodel - except floor and toilet stayed. New vanity, porcelain tile countertop, sink, faucet, new tiled shower and glass, vanity lights and installed accessories.

CATEGORY countertops, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/31/2015

they were very professional, responded to all my questions.  the countertop is a new product, and I'm not totally satisfied with it.  pro doesn't seem to know much about it, or know what to do about my problems.  they want me to deal with the manufacturer, and the manufacturer wants me to deal with pro.  it's not enough of a problem that I'm sorry I got it, but it's not exactly how it was supposed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeled the bathroom.  new floor, tile around tub, countertop, mirror, medicine cabinet

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/05/2014

We went with another Angie's List contractor for this remodeling project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We met with John and reviewed the 2 bathroom remodel project. John was very knowledgeable and well experienced on remodeling projects. I could really tell that quality and customer satisfaction were a must for John. We received 3 proposals from Angie List remodeling contractors and all were within 5 % of each other. We decided to go with another contractor but Pro Remodeling is on  our list for future remodeling projects.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for the opportunity to provide you a bid. We look forward to working together in the future. Good luck on your project.

04/19/2014

I know why Pro Remodeling, the owner John Almond and all his contractors are on the top of every review. From the first contact to the end result, our Master Bathroom remodeling was professionally and perfectly done. His contractors are real craftsmen and never settled for "good enough". Each element had to be... and was... perfect. Even when I thought it was OK, it had to meet their standards. On...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete remodeling of master bathroom.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling