On The Way Plumbing

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since February 2013

On The Way Plumbing is dedicated to deliver fast quality service at a competitive price. We charge by the job, so you know exactly what you will pay before we begin a project. We offer great warranties, and answer our phones 24/7. No weekend or overtime charges.Se habla espanol...

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Award 2019

07/26/2019

Sergio arrived on time. He explained that the disposal might need replacing before beginning any work. Happily, he cleared the clog - no replacement required. He was finished in 15 minutes, and cut the price because it was so quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog disposal, clear slow drain

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

07/15/2019

I had an issue with a pipe and I was referred to on the way plumbing by my neighbor. He returned my call quickly and took care of it in a timely manner. They took the time to explain it to me and I didn’t feel pressured to buy additional items. With things like this that I have no knowledge of it’s nice to find a company who is honest and trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking pipe

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing,drain pipe

07/15/2019

I’ve used On The Way Plumbing for my home and for my real estate transactions. They always respond quick, are very knowledgeable, professional and do great work. Pricing is very reasonable as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY plumbing

07/15/2019

I've used this company on big and small jobs and have never been disappointed. Sergio with On The Way Plumbing is always patient, kind and professional. This is the only company that I refer to family, friends and coworkers alike- always with zero hesitation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,drain cleaning

07/15/2019

Sergio and his team at On The Way Plumbing have been my go-to plumbers and I refer them to any of my friends who are looking for someone who is knowledgeable, reliable, and professional. They always honor their commitments, patiently answer any of my questions, and completed the work within the agreed upon budget and timeline. Throughout the re-pipe project, Sergio provided me with regular updates...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total home re-pipe

CATEGORY plumbing

Water and gas line replacements,leak repairs, toilets, water heaters, faucets, showers, disposals, all residential plumbing.

Septic cleaning