Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tucson

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since July 2006

C Rated | 37 Reviews

You can call a Mr. Rooter plumber to handle At Mr. Rooter Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes and leaking water heaters. You can count on an expert diagnosis from Mr. Rooter with our camera inspection tools. Then we’ll fix it right the first time, whether it takes HydroScrub® drain cleaning or trenchless pipe repair, with courteous smiles on our faces. Call your local Mr. Rooter today. Additional phone - (520) 624-0814....

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Award 2019

09/16/2020

Day one had to loan technician tools to do job. Could not run temporary line as he had left it at another job. Was told emergency service would be applied to line replacement It was not. No show no call two days. When I called on friday to see what was up was told a manager would call back. He called but didnt know anything about me calling Friday. He was calling to collect for an uncompleted job....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water line to house

CATEGORY drain pipe

03/14/2020

Great! Very happy with the work, price, and people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sewer line.

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning

12/26/2017

Terrible! A company that falsely says it provides 24 hour emergency service and cannot make an emergency appointment for 9 days, should not be in business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On a Tuesday had a drain blockage with standing water in kitchen sink, garbage disposal and diswasher. I tried to book an appointment with Mr Rooter online. The website said they serviced my small community outside Tucson. After waiting almost 1 1/2 hours for a response, I decided to call. I got a very nice woman who asked what the problem was. I explained and also asked again, if they serviced my area and was told "YES". She told me a service person would call me right back. After another hour I called again and was put on hold. Finally a woman told me they could not fit me in until next week Thursday......I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Clear to me they did not want to provide me service. I will never use this company AND do not recommend even trying to get an appointment.

C

07/31/2017

This was in a rental unit, and I live about 400 miles away. They called and told me that the pipes in the slab had probably collapsed, and that for about $2,500 - $4,000 depending on which option I chose, they would do a hydrostatic cleaning and camera inspection, and provide an estimate for the work to break through the concrete and replace the pipe. I called another plumber recommended by a real...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain was plugged and needed to be cleared in a rental property. Tenant called them.

D

03/27/2017

Work was done but we over paid and were recommended to buy additional work that was NEVER needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a blockage from a collapsed sewer line. They were on time and responsive. They completed the repair but then said we needed to re-line the rest of the pipe to where it connected to the city. The bill was $15,000 for the second job. We paid another company $200.00 to use a camera and video the rest of the line. No additional work was needed and the second company would have charged us half for the first repair!

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

Residential Plumbing: Faucets, Kitchen Sinks, Toilets, Water Softeners, Sewer Line, Laundry Centers, Gas Heaters, Clogged Drains, Toilets, Septic Tanks, Video Inspections, Pipe Repair, Floor Drains, Grease Traps, Water Pressure Problems, Copper Repiping, Water Heater Problems Drain Cleaning: Video camera Pipe Inspection, Drain Hydro Jetting Sewer Services: Sewer Cleaning Replacement, Sewer Repair. Pipe Lining, Sewer Repair. Pipe Bursting.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover, Financing