Mr B's Plumbing Sewer & Drain LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since July 2006

From annoying dripping faucets to emergency pipe and boiler repairs, Mr B's Plumbing Sewer & Drain LLC in Tucson, Pima County and surrounding areas, is your go-to heating and plumbing contractor. Our certified, licensed plumbers have the training and the tools to handle the job, residential or commercial. Some of our specialties include; New Plumbing Installation, Piping and Re-piping, Heating Unit Installation, Water Heater Installation and Sewer & Drain Cleaning to name a few!...

Nicole Brule-Fisher

Nicole has been a REALTOR(R) since 2002 and a top producer for the past decade. Her reputation speaks for itself and her clients become friends! Buyers: I personalize the home buying process and make it as simple to navigate as possible. My paperless transaction strategies make the home buying and selling processes simple and efficient for my out of state clients. Visit Brulefisher.com for more Sellers: I create a custom marketing plan utilizing today's most current technology strategies and my strong local connections within community to your advantage. My paperless transaction strategies make the home buying and selling processes simple and efficient for my out of state clients. Check out brulefisher.com for more info Nicole has been active at the Tucson Association of REALTORS(R) (TAR) for several years. She was one of the founding members of the TAR Green Committee and served as the chair and/or co-chair for 5 years. Nicole was awarded Outstanding Service Award for TAR in 2009 and was REALTOR(R) of the year in 2010 for TAR. She was Vice President of TAR for 2013, President-Elect 2014, and the President of the Association in 2015. She has also served at the national level for the National Association of Realtors as a Director and on several NAR committees. She continues to serve the real estate community and lends her vast knowledge base to the Tucson community with a standing commitment to always giving back. . Nicole is knowledgeable about all aspects of residential real estate and a committed self starter who is constantly involved in the local community. Want to know more? Visit Brulefisher.com

09/22/2018

Did an excellent job fixing the leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
External faucet leaking

03/21/2018

Norm did a difficult under-kitchen sink repair that I could not do myself, then on a follow up helped with an presssurized toilet system and has ordered parts for leaky bathroom faucets for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Norm made repairs I could not do myself and stuck on the job; he followed up with me.

10/30/2017

Prompt courteous services by a knowledgable professional willing to answer all questions!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plugged up drain

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

05/03/2017

He was punctual, friendly and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old water heater and extra plumbing done in laundry room

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

04/13/2017

I had used him twice before. Each time a new plumber came because he had fired the last one. their work had been satisfactory. I called him and he made and appointment to come over the next day to give me an estimate. He never showed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a shower to install and called him to help me with the drain.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing Services, Sewer Cleaning And Repair, Drain Cleaning And Repair, Flood Control System Installs, Video Camera Sewer Inspections, Hydro Jetting, Vacuum Pumping,Sewer Repairs And Replacement, Water Heater Installations, Toilet And Sink Installations, Sump Pump Installs, Ejector Pump Install And Maintenance, Small Gas Pipe Repairs, Water Pipe Repairs, Foundation Repairs, Seepage Services, Catch Basin And Grease Trap Cleaning And Repairs, Residential Services, Commercial Services

SEPTIC TANK PUMPING