Lee Hoffman Roofing Inc

A143 REVIEWS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2010

4301 E Tennessee

Tucson, AZ 85714

Lee Hoffman Roofing in Tucson, AZ, specializes in all types of conventional roofing. We have been providing quality roofing for residential and commercial clients since 1980. In the time since LHR began operating, we have expanded from a company with one work truck and three employees to Tucson's premier roofing company. Lee Hoffman Roofing is licensed, bonded and insured for your peace of mind. We are a family-owned and operated business. ...

Roofing (141)Skylights (11)Heating and Air Conditioning (3)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Roof Cleaning (2)Unfinished Carpentry (1)Insulation (1)
D

08/01/2018

At first it seemed that this would be a cinch. The estimator arrived on time, looked at the roof, and emailed a competitively-priced estimate within 24 hours. However, there was a statement on the estimate that additional charges might apply if replacement of miscellaneous items was required. Because I have a solar panel on my roof for my water heater, I called to confirm that dealing with it had ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof overlay

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

Hi Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We apologize for failing to return your call, and we regret losing the opportunity to be of service to you. We will certainly strive to do better, as customer satisfaction is our top priority. --Lee Hoffman Roofing

06/01/2018

Received flyer at door recently, and called to schedule roof inspection. Jodi was very courteous and scheduled an appointment window; they will contact me by email after inspection. Smooth and easy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduling roof inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

12/12/2017

Excellent. Highly professional. Very high quality of workmanship. Very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced rotten patio roof facia boards, installed new drip edging and recoated the patio roof itself.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2017

11/01/2017

Overall, very pleased. Their employees worked very hard. Company did several visits after completion jut to make sure everything was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof. New skylights

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

10/22/2017

After meeting with estimators from 10 different roofing companies over a two-month period early this year, it became apparent that it was time to replace the entire roof on our 29-year-old custom-built home. Having a large, complex roof combining older San Antonio style clay tiles and a large built-up flat section, we found that few companies could or would address both types. At the suggestion of...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement due to normal aging; typical repairs due to leaks were becoming more difficult and no longer very effective.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

09/17/2017

Roofer's were on time. Explained what would be done. They were courteous and professional. They removed all debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the roof to a 18' by 20' storage building. To include wood on roof. Then roof was white coated twice.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

08/29/2017

Went perfectly. Work performed over 5 days; first 3 days redid roof (working in mornings to avoid afternoon rains); final 2 days for two coatings of elastomeric material. The supervisor, Pedro, knew his job, worked hard. Every crew member knew their job and did it under high temperature conditions.  They cleaned the worksite each day. When they were done, I had solar panels and a solar pool heater...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild/replace flat roof. Replaced 5 skylights and a wind turbine. Replaced some plywood boards and fascia boards that needed replacement. Painted the facia boards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

07/27/2017

They were thorough, had an excellent bid, met with me twice before starting work, used existing cement tiles and replaced broken tiles so that they matched existing ones. I couldn't be happier. I had 4 bids and chose them because they have been in business a long time and are well respected here. THey also use time tested techniques and materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced both my flat root and tile roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2017

07/11/2017

Wouldn't even give me an estimate. Why are you on Angie's List advertising roof repair if you're only repairing roofs that you installed? Doesn't give me a warm fuzzy...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

06/29/2017

The job was done in the time frame promised; the on-site supervisor was excellent and never minded my interruptions to ask questions. I originally had four bids, three of which were close in price, and one of which was way out of line. I chose Lee Hoffman because while I was debating which company to use, the rep talked to me several times and made a special trip out to see something I was concern...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace both flat roof and cement tile roof. Complete tear off of both was done. New roof remedied some original problems with the builder's roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2017