Expert Solar Systems

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since March 2010

Solarizing Arizona since 1977 Expert Solar Systems continues to be Tucson and Southern Arizona's Solar Expert. Family owned and operated, Expert Solar Systems takes great pride on working with all manufacturers and system types available in order to bring the best application to our customer's needs....

Rite Way Heating Cooling & Plumbing

Rite-Way Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing has been in Tucson since 1959. Currently, we are undergoing new management and as always striving for the best service possible. We have a total of 10 HVAC technicians and 7 Plumbers. Therefore, when you have a problem we are able to get to your home in a timely fashion. We also have 4 install crews that are ready to go as soon as a heating and cooling system needs to be installed. We do have A/C maintenance specials to get you ready for this hot summer as well as some coupons for a new system and plumbing. We look forward to hearing from you and getting the chance to fulfill your heating, cooling and plumbing needs.

10/30/2017

Excellent Service. Polite, professional, on time. Very good follow through & follow-up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed solar system for pool

CATEGORY

04/28/2015

The removal and the installation was done without problems. The crew was on time, friendly, knowlegeable, and efficient. We were very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a solar pool heating system to replace an older system. They were very responsive in getting me a quote. They scheduled the work to remove the old system and install the new system quickly. The installer, Joe Castro, was punctual, friendly, seemed very knowledgeable, and made sure every thing was working properly before he left. I would use them again and I would recommend them to my friends.

03/13/2014

The company was on time and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and re-install solar panels for re-coating of roof.

02/08/2014

This is a very conscientious contractor. My solar hot water heater has performed beautifully and the company owners have been very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractor performed a minor repair on a solar hot water system he put in for me about 4-1/2 years ago. The price he quoted me included parts and was accurate.

CATEGORY water heater repair,solar panels

C

11/23/2012

The kicker for me in this whole ordeal was, the fellow who came to do the work explained to me that they no longer install these systems as they have too many problems and incur too many expenses in repair and maintenance. I would have like to have known that before I was in it for $650. I may have spent the money to take out the crappy solar system they sold me and just rely solely on my gas syst...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These folks installed a drainback solar water heater system with a new backup gas tank in my home about 4 years ago. There were problems from the outset with high pressures causing leaking. They did come back several times to rectify the problems. However, the solutions only partially worked. A pressure-relief tank was installed, that ended up half filling with water and would cause loud hammering when the hot water was used. Eventually, the enclosed solar portion of the system apparently became clogged due to buildup of mineral deposits. This caused the pump and controller to burn out. They recently returned, set up a valve system through which the closed portion of the system could be flushed regularly with a solvent because of the buildup. Again, this solution seems fairly unprofessional and looks pieced together, so I guess we will see how well it solves the problem.

CATEGORY solar panels

As a full service Solar contractor, Expert Solar Systems sells, installs and services all types of solar solutions including solar pool heating, solar hot water and solar electric.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available