Digital Professors

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2014

Learn from real teachers! Digital Professors is a technology education company. Besides repairing your computers, we are teachers. We eliminate frustration by training you one-on-one with all of your digital devices....

Modern Web Studios

99  REVIEWS
Modern Web Studios

Affordable, Custom Websites for Small Businesses, Contractors, Realtors, Churches, E-Commerce, Auto and more. Specializing in Google Ranking.

Award 2019
Offers by Modern Web Studios on Angie's List

06/17/2017

Josh came to our house and did an excellent job fixing our devices and answering our questions. He was patient, knowledgeable and exceptionally easy to work with. I recommend him to you without hesitation or reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New network on all our devices

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training

09/15/2016

Bill comes every wednesday, every session goes well. He is patient and understanding when I dont get how to do something. He is very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill took my desktop, and emptied it and redid it.

CATEGORY computer repair,computer training

Thanks for your great feedback!

03/13/2014

They did an excellent job, had excellent service and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me set up the website for my company.

CATEGORY computer repair,web designers

Computer Tutoring and Training. Remote Assistance. We work with individuals and businesses. We teach you how to troubleshoot and get your money's worth out of your digital devices. Many times we can solve issues by accessing your computer remotely.

Servers, Enterprise software