D&H Air Conditioning & Heating Co

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3990 N Oracle Rd

Tucson, AZ 85705

D&H Heating and Air Conditioning is Tucson's leading HVAC Company and has been providing Tucson with furnace and AC repair, maintenance and new installation services since 1959. D&H is dedicated to your climate-control solutions and your family's indoor comfort. We are your heating furnace and AC specialists in Tucson and Southern Arizona. All of our HVAC heater and air conditioning repair technicians are committed to customer service of the highest quality. A D&H technician will always strive to serve you with courtesy and respect. Our technicians are all certified with the Seal of Safety, demonstrating our level of professionalism, and are NATE-certified, guaranteeing that they are well trained and skilled. D&H Air Conditioning is one of the leading providers of air conditioner repair, air conditioning service, new AC systems, furnace repair and heating system repair in Tucson, delivering rapid response for broken heaters and air conditioners. Our certified HVAC technicians will quickly respond to your needs whether you need emergency air-conditioning repair, have heating problems or need a new system installation. At D&H, we are dedicated to your satisfaction and committed to providing the highest quality of products and service to your family. We believe it is our duty to invest in the extra training, equipment, and most qualified technicians to ensure the comfort and protection of your family and your home....

hvac repair (216)air duct cleaning (6)electrician (5)water heater repair and installation (3)

05/15/2020

D and H's technicians are always thorough and competent. Our system works perfectly because of their regular maintenance. Scheduling vs. when they show up can be a problem at times but that could be due to the uncertainty of how long it takes for a technician to finish the previous job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various - Routine Maintenance, Repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

05/02/2020

The A/C on my ductless mini splits went out at night. I called at 7:20am the next morning and left a message. Got a call back at 8.05am. They called twice to make sure I understood the price for a service call. The tech arrived at about 11.00am. The tech was FABULOUS! He clearly explained the problem, the solution, and fixed it. Overall, I found he customer service and the tech very professional a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of ductless mini splits

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Thank you for the awesome review of D&H!!! We appreciate your business and want you to know if anything else comes up in the future just give us a call and we will help you in anyway we can!!

04/25/2020

Victor and Zach...you Rock!! Here on time with masks, gloves, and booties. It was a complete replacement of our old HVAC system. Removal of old air conditioning unit (outside) and Heater inside, and installation of new units took five hours. They worked straight through, no breaks, courteous and professional. Cleaned up and explained how the new thermostat worked!! We have been with D&H for the pa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a new HVAC system

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2020

Thank you for the awesome review of Victor and Zach from the installation team! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! If anything comes up please give us a call asap so we can assist in anyway we can!! Try to stay cool this summer!!!

04/03/2020

It went well he did a good job. The only thing was he did not go in the attic to check the units their.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
serviced our air condition units

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

Per the maintenance agreement it being the spring visit we only checked the air conditioning units this time around. We did do a thorough check of the heating units in October but if you feel we need to come back out and check your heating units please let us know at 520-408-2665.

03/14/2020

The service man came to check my A/C for its annual no charge check. He also had to go into my attic for the furnace unit. Said everything was ok. He left in a hurry, leaving his very tall ladder. Sever weeks later when I went to get my medicine that was stored in my closet I discovered it was no longer there. I call D & H to speak to the service man and also report the ladder was at my home. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C need the annual check .

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

02/20/2020

Kalem Linsenbach was professional, efficient and most of all, NOT pushy about trying to sell me additional services offered by D&H. I've had D&H service my furnace and AC for 5 years and EVERY time I feel like I'm being hustled to buy more product and/or service. Kalem showed me suggested products/services but I didn't feel like I was being manipulated. Thanks, Kalem!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check Air Conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

Thank you for the informative review! We are glad your service visit with Kalem went well and you are satisfied with the suggestions made!

01/08/2020

Very pleased with their professionalism and expertise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of A/C Unit parts

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Thank you for the grade A review!!!

12/13/2019

Kaleb performed a thorough check of all 3 heat pumps, and noted a buildup of dirt on the coil and blower wheel on one of the units. He cleaned that unit, and we agreed with his suggestion to install Pristine electronic air cleaners to reduce the dust level in the circulated air. He is very knowledgeable, personable, and works efficiently -- an excellent representative for D&H.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean & check 3 heat pumps, install 2 electronic air cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

Thank you for awesome review for Kalem and D&H!! If you need any assistance in the future just give us a call and we will help in anyway we can!

11/06/2019

Excellent, as always. Have been a customer of D&H for nearly 20 years. Everyone contacted from the office staff to the technicians are always courteous and professional. The most recent visit was Nov 5, 2019. Brandon was the technician. He was courteous, professional, and efficient. I was confused about an invoice I had which I thought was a receipt for installation of a part. Brandon was extremel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall Maintenance Check

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an awesome and detailed review for Brandon and D&H! These are the kind of reviews we love to see and give our employees encouragement to better themselves. If you need any assistance in the future just give us a call and we will help in anyway we can!

09/24/2019

Mark Hilson was the service tech who responded to our call. Within 5 minutes he had tracked down the problem, a clogged condensation tube. He flushed it out and everything is working fine. Great service at a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared condensation tube

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave an awesome review for Mark! If you need any assistance in the future just give us a call and we will help in anyway we can!

Air conditioning, heater, furnace, package unit, heat pump, gas pack, condenser, coil, thermostat, air purification, air filtration system service, repair, maintenance, & installation

If you are unsure whether we provide a service just ask and we will let you know.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express