Clean Image Of Tucson

Tucson, AZ 85747

Move in- out cleaning

Move in- out cleaning

house cleaning201985747
We clean Everything when the house was empty and ready to be put in the market

The clean image is a company with 14 years of experience, licensed, insured. We serve Tucson for full service cleaning: Move in-out , Deep cleaning, One time cleaning, Maintenance cleaning , vacation rental. We use organic products. ...
Maintenance Cleaning - Image

Maintenance Cleaning

house cleaning

202085641
Vacation Rental - Image

Vacation Rental

house cleaning

202085750

house cleaning (91)floor cleaning (11)

10/30/2020

Good. First time I've used them. I am going to use them again and again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2020

Every review incentive us to keep offering you the best service! thanks for being part of the process!

10/19/2020

Great. Liliana is great. Very thorough. Always on time. Liliana has been coming for over a year. Always on time, gracious. I highly recommend Clean Image for your house cleaning needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General monthly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

Thanks for the great review! We are pleased to know you are satisfied with our services

09/23/2020

Excellent everyone was friendly and did a great job thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]for taking the time to provide us with nice feedback! We are looking forward to keeping working with you!

09/21/2020

We hired Clean Image to perform services for our vacation rental property for 3 years. They were always professional and reliable and did a great job. Because of the nature of vacation rentals, we needed their services with little notice, holidays, and weekends and they always accommodated our requests! We just sold this home but would recommend Clean Image for any cleaning service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacation rental cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am glad we were able to provide the cleaning service you merit!

08/24/2020

The two women were efficient, friendly and helpful. They did a fantastic job getting my condo ready to show. I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in-out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2020

07/21/2020

Very well. We look forward to hiring Clean Image on a regular basis. The team at Clean Image is highly professional and responds quickly to questions or concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vacation rental cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

07/06/2020

I was very hesitant about hiring a cleaning service due to some experiences in the past that have not been the greatest. I have been using the services provided by Clean Image for about a year now and am very glad I found them. Emerita, the manager/owner is professional, responsive and fantastic to work with on scheduling. Her staff is on time, thorough, trustworthy and pleasant--they do a great j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

06/22/2020

The Clean Image has been a company that I have trusted with my home for over 7 years. Emerita Shand and team are professional, do an exceptional job, and most importantly, they are trustworthy. They are very accommodating and have worked within any budgetary constraints I had over the years. A loyal company to its customers that have earned my loyalty in return. A company that you can trust in you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

06/20/2020

No work was completed by this company as they did not respond to my quote request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-Out Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Hello I astonish that you give this review because I did not respond, We always do, but this week i have one employee with surgery in the hand , other got a death in the family, other her car broke down, it had been very complicated to keep the appointments we already have. I know most the persons who ask for estimate , ask many companies at the time, so I don't want to speak about the service i c...

06/10/2020

WOW is all I can say. My home has never been cleaned like this since I move in 8 years ago. I am so pleased, Monica never stopped working from the time she got here until she left almost 4 hours later. You are really missing out if you don't use their services!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete house clean, windows etc.

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Residential cleaning : Deep cleaning, one time cleaning, Maintenance cleaning(weekly, be-weekly, monthly) Move in-out Cleaning Vacation rental

Carpet cleaner.