Cherry Landscape Inc

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Tucson’s leading landscape subcontractor has been locally owned and operated by George E. (Eddie) Rodieck, Jr. since 1980. After gaining experience working for another firm for six years, Eddie left that company. Having no transportation, Eddie hitchhiked across Tucson looking for work when he met Mrs. Gekas at the Palomino Restaurant who said Eddie could prune her Tamarack tree for $100. All he had to do was hitchhike back to get his saw. And the rest is history… Eddie’s hands on experience have allowed our company the expertise to create and maintain landscapes that will grow and flourish in Tucson’s unique arid environment. Look forward to hearing from you and Eddie would be glad to meet with you personally and help put a package together for you that will take care of your needs in a budget you can work with....

THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC

Get the best for your tress and lawn! We offer experience with quality work at affordable prices. With our background of 20 years, we can give your trees and yard just what it needs to look beautiful and healthy. We deal with residential and commercial properties, big or small. Call now for your FREE ESTIMATE. Whether you need a tree trimmed, weeds treated, a new irrigation system, or a complete landscape, we have the experience, tools, and knowledge to provide your outdoor space with the perfect look and feel to meet your needs. No Job is Too Big or Small!

Offers by THE CUTTING EDGE TREE SERVICE AND LANDSCAPING LLC on Angie's List

03/22/2017

CATEGORY lawn service

04/13/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great experience yard looked great done in a timely manner.

06/25/2014

I was very pleased with his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Cherry Landscaping. He came twice to help us fix our landscaping. Helped us check our irrigation.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

05/07/2013

My experience with them was excellent. They were prompt and their price was what they said it would be. They did their job as they said they would.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using Cherry Landscape Inc. They updated my landscaping.

D

03/23/2013

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two prices were quoted...$120 for clean-up and $317 for new gravel and installation in my front yard. Clean-up pretty much consisted of a guy with a leaf blower who stuck around for about 20 minutes. The next day, the rock was delivered and installed. During this whole process, I never once met anybody with this company personally. Nobody knocked on the door...nothing. Then handled it all by phone. After completion, they were paid by mail (no credit cards accepted). I, subsequently, gave Service Magic a review giving them a 3.8 star rating as I feel the $120 clean-up was way overpriced. Then I received a very obnoxious phone call from them...complaining about my rating of their service. I believe they are very unprofessional and I can't recommend them.

CATEGORY landscaping

We were first made aware of the customer’s dissatisfaction on line, no phone calls were made. The customer signed a detailed estimate with the bid price of $120. The work was completed as detailed on the bid. Actual time on site was 20 minutes or so and not including drive time to Sahuarita from Tucson and back. When the customer was contacted he had did not have a complaint regarding the work com...

Masonry, Landscaping, Landscape Designs & Installations, Commercial & Residential Maintenance, Cleanups, Irrigation Check & Analysis, Repair, & New Installation, Professional Tree Pruning, Lighting