Chapman Honda Tucson

Angie's List since July 2006

350 Employees. Additional DBA - Chapman Imports Of Tucson LLC. Additional phones - (888) 302-9922, (800) 461-6744, (888) 290-7733, (888) 286-9977, (888) 287-7744. Additional email - info@ghasterpaintinginc.com....

Central Collision Center

We specialize in professional collision repair, custom paint and body; everything from dings and scratches, to roll overs and major collision damage. Uni-body or full frame, foreign or domestic vehicles, cars, trucks, and exotics, even motorcycles. We are fully equipped to handle them all. No job too big or small. Our work is guaranteed for as long as you own you vehicle, coast to coast, backed by PPG. We can deal with any insurance company directly on your behalf. No hassle, no fuss, we will take care of it. Family owned and operated. We will be happy to help you. See you soon! Additional Contact: Kevin Styer

07/02/2019

It was very good. They were professional, accommodating and they were very good on letting you know what they were doing and why. Their service took less time than they said it would take.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed filters and oil.

04/11/2017

It took about three days for them to complete the maintenance. They found some major issues. They gave me a loaner car. They gave me a brand new 2016 CRV to replace my CRV that I had to put in the shop. I have used them for a decade. They are responsive, timely, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed routine maintenance on my vehicle.

09/30/2013

We have been there for regular servicing twice and been very pleased both times. They get you in and out promptly and have a comfortable waiting area. The service advisor we have been working with is Angel Gameros and we have been pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General servicing 12,000 miles

05/30/2013

I used them in 2007 to buy a car. There was a problem with the clear coat. I ended up going to the BBB to complain after going to see them several times. They are 45 minutes away. Their pricing was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last used Chapman Honda Tucson to buy my car from them in 2007.

CATEGORY car sales

05/30/2013

They're very professional, honest and helpful with any repair work that needs to be done. Their price is so right. I have no problem at all. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited Honda Chapman for a car service.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto repair, sales, parts & collision work.