CENTURY AUTO AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since August 2010

Established in 1993, Century Auto Air Specialists offers fast efficient service at reasonable rates. Because A/C is all we do, we stock most of the parts needed to complete repairs. We offer repair of many a/c parts that general auto shops would simply replace. We believe specialists save you time and money....

08/07/2015

08/16/2013

I contacted Bob at Century Auto AC after reading the two reviews in Angie's List. I called, told Bob about the problems and he half way diagnosed the problems over the phone. An appointment was made for the next day. Unfortunately, I had to cancel that appointment and called back about a week later. Not only did he remember me, he remembered the make and model of my truck and remembered what the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC on my 2003 Dodge pickup had never performed well. He ended up replacing all of the internal doors, moving a sensor and recharging the system. Although the dash was cracked, he was able to remove it and put it back on without any further damage.

12/17/2012

Everything was done in a timely professional manor. I was pressed for time, leaving on trip in a few days. I can't tell you if the cost was excessive or more was done than needed as, I didn't have time to shop around. The repairs have been trouble free.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced air conditioner and dryer. Recharged system.

09/18/2012

After agreeing to how to proceed, the work was performed promptly, the cost was as agreed to and I picked up the car the same day that I dropped it off - exceeding my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning repaired after compressor failed. Bob provided a clear explanation and multiple options to solve. Pleased with his work and price. The A/C is working as good as new, if not better. Thanks!

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Air Conditioning and Heater repair. Cars and light trucks. Parts- Service- Hoses. Electronic leak detection for accurate diagnosis of hard to find leaks. Compressors repaired and replaced.We also rebuild a/c hoses as a bench service for professional shops and DIYers.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa