Brown, Dr. Graig

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2008

We are proud to be one of the premier dental surgical practices in the Southwest. Dr. Brown is a Tucson periodontist that specializes in dental implants for missing teeth, cosmetic crown lengthening for a beautiful smile and periodontal disease and periodontal reconstructive surgery to treat gum disease. We are a patient based practice focusing on long term comprehensive quality healthcare for the patients that we serve. Our purpose is to help those who place a high value on their oral health achieve levels of wellness. Our goal is to have a positive effect on your choice for oral wellness. One Dental Surgeon. Surgery is performed in office in surgical suites. Certification can be found at abgd.org...

Dehnert Dental

29  REVIEWS
Dehnert Dental

At your first visit, our main focus is on listening to you. We take extra time on all new patient exams. Our comprehensive approach to dentistry includes an intraoral and extraoral exam of the soft tissues, an oral cancer screening and an evaluation of your radiographs, teeth, gums, and bite. After we complete your exam, we will discuss any findings with you and explain your treatment options. We are always open to discussing any aspect of your dental health that requires clarification. At most new patient visits, we will also clean your teeth. For new patients, we mail out a welcome information packet. If your appointment has been scheduled with very short notice, time will not allow us to mail this packet to you. If that is the case, you can download the forms and fill them out prior to arriving at your appointment to save you time.

04/28/2015

CATEGORY periodontics

02/18/2015

Excellent! There was an ease of making appointments, friendliness and professionalism of staff, zero or no waiting time, promptness for appointments and excellent communication skills.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Graig Brown did a bone graft and implants.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons,periodontics

Thank you for the kind review, we sincerely appreciate your feedback.

12/30/2014

Dr Brown and his staff presented an understandable picture of the issue and explained the procedure and its duration.  All communication was thorough and greatly enhanced my understanding of the dental challenge.  I agreed to begin the procedure and then met with the business/financial manager who provided me a concise explanation of both the cost (periodontal activity is expensive) and options fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Referred to Dr Brown by my primary care dentist because of an infected tooth that had been previously crowned.  The apparent dental issue was that the tooth required extraction and an device implanted within the bone structure.

CATEGORY oral surgeons

06/03/2014

EVERYTHING WENT VERY WELL DR BROWN IS VERY THOROUGH, VERY INTRICATE WITH XRAYS TAKEN THERE. VERY CAREUL CHECKING EVERY LITTLE THING.SINCE I HAVE SPENT MORE THEN HALF OF MY LIFE IN THE DENTIST CHAIR I USUALLY HAVE TO DO A LOT OF DR SHOPPING, BUT FOUND THE PERFECT ONE THIS TIME, FIRST TRY.  SO WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE I TALK TO

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RECENTLY MOVED TO TUCSON AND GOT THIS DR FROM ANGIE'S LIST AND SO GLAD I TRIED HIM OUT.  HE IS WONDERFUL.  I WENT FOR A REG APPN'T TO SEE HOW EVERYTHING WAS DOING FROM PAST DR IN LVNV WHERE I HAD MUCH WORK DONE IN MY MOUTH, PERIO, IMPLANTS, BONE GRAFTS AND SOFT TISSUE GRAFTS..

CATEGORY oral surgeons

08/26/2013

He was good. It was a bit pricey. I see him for my periodontal needs as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tooth Extraction

CATEGORY oral surgeons,periodontics